''I am still same, Yunlan. My feeling is still same like before. I loved my didi when he was bad and now I still love him when he wants to be good. Just at that time I thought he was bad because of his bad heart, unknowingly to me that he just misunderstood on me. Yunlan, I know he did a terrible things to all of you and also to me. But now he didn't have his power to protect himself. He didn't have a strength to fight with you all. He is a fragile guy now. Please don't make hard on his punishment,'' Shen Wei pleaded.

Zhao Yunlan nods with his sighing as he caressed on the face of Shen Wei that still staring on her, making that girl softly swats that hand on her face when she feels shy to feel that hand on her blushing face.

''Xiao Wei, I told you they are not cruel like you expected. You know them, right? They are the teasers in this SID. You saw Lin and Zhu before. How did they make a fun to the others. When they irritated to Xiao Guo before, how did they treat him at that time? Don't you remember that?'' Zhao Yunlan reminded.

Shen Wei sighs.

''I remembered,'' Shen Wei replied with her nod finally.

''Then, why are you taken too serious on their words? I know Zhu. She is not scarier than you thought. She has a soft heart too actually. Don't you remember when she hated you to be closed with me before this? She even warned me to not close to you. But you saw her in the end when she helped me to save you in the underworld, right? She was the most worried person to lose you at that time. Xiao Wei, Zhu is the scariest girl in SID. But she is the softest girl if she put us as her friends. I am sure she just scared Yezhun for her words but she never mean it,'' Zhao Yunlan assured.

Shen Wei sighs in relief before she nods understand.

''Let's go back the meeting room. We still need to discuss about the case. I am afraid if we are late to solve this case, the superior may call me again for the answer,'' Zhao Yunlan said with his whining over the new case they are handling now.

''Alright! But you go first. I want to see my didi in the kitchen. I want to have a talk with him,'' Shen Wei replied.

Zhao Yunlan nods understand and he walks away to the meeting room, leaving behind his now lover that walking towards the kitchen at the other corner of SID, a bit farthest from the meeting room. Shen Wei saw Yezhun is spacing out near the stove and the fire started to burn the fry pan on the stove.

''Didi!!'' Shen Wei worryingly called her brother and she quickly releases her power to control that burning fire on the stove.

''Oh, my! My meat... It's burned!'' Yezhun whined with guilty feeling as well when he almost caused the kitchen to be burned once again if not his sister helped him for this time.

''What did you think to ignore the fire on the stove, didi?'' Shen Wei worryingly asked again as she saw no more fire on the stove.

Shen Wei walks closer to the stove and she saw the meat is burned now. She shakes her head and she throws that meat into the dustbin near the stove. Yezhun swallows hard to think of his mistake now.

''Didi, are you thinking of what Zhu said to you? Are you scare of her?'' Shen Wei asked while staring on the paler face of Yezhun.

Yezhun nods admitted.

''I am trying to get her forgiveness to me like I did to Da Qing. I don't want to be failed in getting her forgiveness like I did from Da Qing. Jie, I want to be good and I want to be their friend too. But now I don't have any power to be good. I don't have a talent in cooking or anything that I can do. I just know to use my power and manipulation mind to the others. How am I supposedly to get their forgiveness, jie?'' Yezhun whined.