.........................................................

Talking to the businessmen, vansh's gaze kept lingering back to his wife who was happily talking to the other ladies, making a beautiful smile to grace his lips seeing her mingling soo well, as his associates looked at him as if he had grown two heads....

Well why not....

Its not everyday you see vansh rai singhania smiling soo dreamily......

Turning his attention back to Mr Wahlia who went on and on about his new deal with some foreign company, whose name he could swear wasn't even in the list of top companies let alone be in the top 10....he felt a small pat over his shoulder as he turned around to see his sweetheart looking at him with her puppy eyes making his heart swoon....

Gathering her in his arms, he brushed a strand of hair out of her face, and kissed her forehead....

"Whats wrong sweetheart???"

"I...i know it isn't a good time...but...iam cravings for chocolate chip icecream soo bad....I couldn't help it...."

She pouted, as she played with his coat's button....

Looking around, he tried spotting an icecream server there but found none....

"Oh come on mr rai singhania.....we were in the middle of an important discussion ...iam sure your wife can wait for her precious icecream...."

He mocked, making riddhima's eyes well up....

Normally it wouldn't have affected her but damn this pregnancy had wrecked her emotions soo bad that the slightest of harsh tone ended her up welled in tears.....

Vansh nose flared at his remarks, as he tightened his grip around his wife's waist, who was about to turn back on her heels and leave him with this asshole, as he glared him, almost warning him that he would be dead soon enough.......

"This women right here is my wife, my better half...whose carrying my child inside her....and if its icecream she wants...its icecream she'll get....

Soo no Mr Wahlia...i dont think she can wait for her precious icecream....because she's gonna get it right now....."

His each word came out harsh and tainted with warning as he entwined his hand with hers and began moving towards the exit, making her heart burst with love for him......

Just as they were about to exit, a waiter accidentally bumped into vansh, making the drinks in his to spill over his tuxedo.....

Handling riddhima the car keys, he made his way towards the restroom to clean himself up when some hushed noises made their way to his ears.......

"Have you seen her???"

"Damn she's beautiful....."

He was about to move past them but halted in his step hearing their next statement.......

"Too bad she's stuck with an oldie like Vansh rai singhania...."

"I heard their's was a forced marriage.....i wouldn't be surprised if that were true....."

"Exactly.....she's soo young....she deserved to be with someone like us....

Young and aspiring....."

"And if thats not all....vansh rai singhania knocked her up with his baby....destroying her youth completely......"

"Oh come on....you got to be kidding me....