Ch65 No one

Y/N

I was so excited the whole ride back to Busan even though I was alone, it didn't feel boring since the whole time I was imagining how Jimin would react once he saw me. I miss him badly, and I know he does too. I also know there's an explanation waiting for me about him not turning his phone on, which is the reason he didn't reply back to my messages, because for sure he didn't read any of those.

The gate was automatically opened after the guard saw my car was approaching. I thank him as I pass on his post. I saw him smile, but with a hint of surprise, maybe they really don't expect me to come back as early as they are expecting. I shook my head a little confused, and continued on my way until I reached the porch of Jiminy's mansion. I turned off the engine of my car and was about to get out, but a red car that was parked ahead of me a few meters away got my attention.

Is Jimin having some visitors? This car is not familiar, and I never seen one of his colleagues use it every time they come to visit. I turned to see if Jiminy's car was in the same spot where he had parked it during the day, but the area was empty.

Is his car still at the garage back there?

Jimin has three cars, all of three are parked at the back garage, unless he knows he will use one of them the whole day, in which case he will just leave it at the same spot in front of his mansion. But I'm wondering why that spot was empty, and here comes another car that I've never seen before.

After staring at the red car, still confused, my heart starts to beat fast, and these kinds of feelings are what scares me.

I stood at the main door of the house debating if I would hit the doorbell or just use my keys to open it until the door suddenly swung open by one of the helpers, but instead of me getting shocked by the sudden opening of the door, it was the maid who got surprised to see me and became frozen in an instant.

"Hurry up, what are you waiting for?"

An angry and very demanding voice that is coming inside the house stopped me when I was about to say something to the helper. I look confused at her, but she avoids my eyes and turns to look inside before running away after saying sorry to me.

I stood behind the door, still confused, while trying to recall where I had heard those voices before.

Where did I hear this?

There is no way this can be true. I'm just hearing things, right?

I try to convince myself that it is not what I am thinking, but the truth is inside me was already fuming.

Did he replace me that fast?

The devil inside me was already getting ready to fight, but my inner angel said,

'Calm down. You're the one who asked for a break.'

I slowly pushed the door and get inside calmly. I saw her sitting on the sofa while using her phone with her son playing besides her. She looked up at me and spoke to me in a mocking tone.

"Hi"

"G-Gladys, I don't know you're here, It's been a while."

"Umm, yes, its been awhile, I saw you weren't here when I arrived a few days ago."

What the—she's been here while I've been gone?

I can't believe you, Jimin.

"I heard you asked Jimin for a break."

Wow, I really can't believe that guy. Even after our parting, her fucking buddy knew it.

Fine Jimin.

"Oh yes, me and Jimin already broke up, and I just came for my belongings-"

I was cut off when suddenly I was lifted up in the air, bridal style. I look at the person who lifted me just to see it was him—the guy I missed, but he already moved on that fast.

"Put me down, Mr. Park. I just came to take my things-"

"No one is allowed to come near my room until I say so."

I again got cut off when Jimin spoke, and when I looked around, all the maids were already gathered, watching the scene and giggling like they were watching a romantic drama.