Inexplicably, He Lengbai became a big hit among gangsters.

    ——But

    He Lengbai didn't know that the confrontation with the opposite Dashen Trumpet a few days ago happened to be broadcast live on the Xingwang platform. The influence of the anchor itself was not small, and a total of 300,000 people watched the whole process.

    However, that day, just as the master finished speaking, He Lengbai's account crashed the game directly.

    On the contrary, in the live broadcast room, everyone's curiosity was hoisted to the sky.

    Who is the account of "my uncle" has become a legend in the world since then.

    Afterwards, various forums and media speculated that "my uncle" would be the alias of a certain great god.

    First of all, they first ruled out that this great god is Lie Xing, even though he is positioned as Lie Xing...

    But in that damn place, there is no one who can operate armor, how is that possible?

    And something that made the gossip people even more excited came.

    Zhou Xing's mecha genius and young master of the Gaowu family, Chu Yao, went public on social media on the day the live broadcast ended.

    He was also the top three in the last All-Star Mecha League, and he won this ranking among tens of millions of people. He is a well-deserved mech warrior.

    Everyone was dumbfounded, this is not just a great god... this is a god!

    It jumped to the top ten in the hot search.

    Needless to say, Chu Yao has disclosed the fact that he is the "deity" of the anchor account of the day in the most blatant way.

    Many interstellar netizens couldn't help but talk about that matchup.

    The two masters are fighting with their trumpets, and it has to be said that the show is overwhelmed.

    However, after the live broadcast ended, especially after Chu Yao sent out the missing person information, tens of thousands of accounts under the name of "my uncle" sprung up like bamboo shoots after a spring rain, and even pretended to locate Liexing.

    "Damn it, Mr. He, there is someone pretending to be the deity of your account "My Master", doing self-media?"

    A gangster said with a light brain.

    At this moment, He Lengbai is leisurely assembling some cheap mechanical exercises, looking for the feeling.

    She saw on the light brain, someone pretended to be her, taking her heat.

    His brows suddenly tightened.

    The person who pretended to be her was a girl, who was also a top student in the attack mecha department of Yuxing Empire Academy. She even pretended to be the evidence of her login account that day, claiming that she was the one who was fighting Chu Shen.

    As for the geographic location of Lie Xing, it was because she went to Lie Xing's mecha combat base and played an online game to practice her skills.

    In addition, the girl's family is superior, a high-spirited family, and her appearance is also glamorous.

    The homepage even posted a photo of himself wearing a mecha combat suit, leaning against a large mecha, and looking heroic.

    She directly posted on social media, @朱荣.

    "I'm the one you're looking for."

    Immediately afterwards, countless gossip people gathered under her light. The comments gradually became.