A Silva's mistake

This is a different approach to a story than my usual, but I've this idea in mind for a while.

Warning: This story will have slight Yunoelle I hate this ship so don't get any ideas.

Ships: AstaxNoelle AstaxOC/Harem 

During an attempt of trying to help Noelle, 13 years old, control her magic, a tutor decided it would be better to practice in the forsaken realm. A spacial mage randomly took them somewhere in the realm and marked where they were. After awhile, the tutor made her take a break in a nearby village. They found a small church and were welcomed in like family. Noelle saw a boy with black hair her age and tried talking, she was taught by her mother that all statuses are still human at the end of the day. The boy showed no interest and walked away. Then another boy her age walked through the door. Although she felt no mana from him, she felt something else. Long story short, they "Fell in love" Or that's what Asta thought. From the ripe age of 14 they were together. Skip to post Spade war and things have changed. They both still had feeling for each other, but things made it diffurcult. Noelle's cousin, Rouge Vermillion, the prodigy of the firey Vermillions and all royals, and she already had her own squad, had the hots for Asta. Aswell did other girls, but still. Noelle and Nebra had a 'heart-to-heart' but Nebra was bribed by Rouge to convince Noelle that Asta didn't deserve her and she should go for someone more royal. The Silva denied it at first, but then something clicked in her, and suddenly her feelings shifted towards his brother, and newly announced prince, Yuno Gryinerball. Breaking the news to the boy, he decides to take up Rouge's invite to join her squad. Noelle confronted Yuno, and to say he was disgusted was a huge understatement. He made her realize all Asta had done and sacrificed for her. It hit like a brick and she instantly regretted it all. Follow Noelle try and convice her once love to forgive her, but without knowing her cousin, and others, jumped at this chance.