Chapter 11

Chapter 11
—--------------

(Y/N) POV
—--------------

Day 3 of the exam.

Yesterday was so much more exciting then today. All I've been able to do was watch others fight. I would rather fight someone but everytime I am about to their opponent comes out. Then all I can do is watch them fight like some stupid reality show. God this is just annoying.

I understand why this is a challenge in the exams but isn't it just a bit to easy? Like anyone with even a little experience could pass this exam.

"AHHHHH" someone in the distance screams.

There goes another person who's been defeated. I start heading towards the direction of the scream. Maybe I'll be able to fight whoever made that person scream. I hope so. As I'm heading in that direction I bump into Hisoka.

"Oh hey Oka. Wait a minute where's your badge?" I say after noticing it wasn't on his shirt anymore.

"Stolen" He says smirking while looking extremely smug

"By Gon??" I say astound as I can't believe he actually was able to get his badge.

"Ah so you knew I was his target"

"Of course I did. It's not that hard to figure out. He's very open to people he trust"

"I see~"

"You're so weird.." I say giving him a weird look.

"Anyways I'm off to go try to pick a fight with someone. I'm getting so bored out here." I say before Hisoka chimes in

"Why don't we have a training session while we're here?" He suggests

"Are you sure? I mean you have zero chance of winning since it's getting dark now" I say looking up at the sky

"Oh don't underestimate me bee. I won't be going easy on you." he says smirking down at me

"Then don't underestimate me either. I have been getting stronger you know."

"Trust me. I know" Hisoka says before lunging at me.

"Really how underhanded of you." I say jumping back before he can touch me with his nen

"Just seeing if it would work" He says jumping back himself

All I can do is smile as I remember all the times he got me using that trick before. But I won't fall for it so easily now. I conjure a spear out of darkness.

"How smart~" Hisoka says licking his lips

"I have to keep you at a distance somehow" I say

I then take a lunge at him which he easily side steps. 'Perfect!' I think. As he steps back he trips over a pile of darkness and falls on his back. I take this chance to get over him and point my blade at his throat.

"Not so fast little one" He says smirking

"SHIT" I say as I'm thrown into the air

I'm currently being hung upside down from a piece of bungee gum. I have to get back on my feet.

"Do I need to remind you of the properties of bungee gum?" He says

"Don't you dare you bastard!" I shout at him. I don't want to here this for the thousands time. God it's all he every talks about. I just have to use this to my advantage.

Hisoka starts going on his little rant about his nen. So I begin a counter attack. It's dark enough now that I can lift myself up into the air even with the bungee gum on me. I get to the point where the bungee gum isn't holding me but rather hanging from my ankle. It is basically a bungee cord right? Before Hisoka can realize what I'm doing I release my nen and begin falling to the ground. I get within distance of Hisoka and begin conjuring a baseball bat. Once I'm in front of him I hit his chest as hard as I can and send him flying backwards. Then I'm bungeed back into the air. About 2 seconds later I feel the bungee gum disappear from my ankle.

'Good, that must've made him lose focus' I think as I land back on the ground.

"That's a new one" Hisoka says from behind me. Before I could react he kicks me in the back and I'm sent face first into a tree. I quickly get up and face Hisoka again.

"Thanks for cracking my back for me! It's been bothering me for a while." I say with blood running down my face from my nose

"It looks like I did a little more than that" He says sounding proud of himself

"Maybe. Though I think the tree did more damage to me than you."

"Haha. So funny." Hisoka says with a straight face

"Ah please save the applause for after the show!" I says before lunging at him with a small dagger.

Before he can react I have the dagger to his throat.

"Boom. Dead." I say smiling from ear to ear.

"I suppose I can let you win this one. But know that if you hesitated when actually doing this the other person would have enough time to hit you back before you knew it"

"Alrighty" I say knowing I wouldn't hesitate for even a second if this had been a real fight

"Now. Lets get you cleaned up" He grabs my backpack that I discared on the ground and sits up against a tree.

I suppose I do have a couple scratches on my face. And my blood is still coming out of my nose. I sat down beside Hisoka and let him tend to my wounds.

"Other than the cut on your nose and a couple other scratches on your face, you're fine." He says to me

"I only need a bandage for my nose right?"

"I suppose" he says looking a bit worried.

"Great! I'm going to sleep now."

"Goodnight bee"

"Night" is all I can muster before falling asleep.

A/N - Two chapters in the same week😱 feeling very motivated lately and finished this one last night so I decided to post it today :D also I read everyone single one of your guy's comments and they all make me smile!