Chapter 8

Chapter 8
——————

(Y/N) POV
——————

I'm. Just. Walking. I've been walking for what feels like an hour. But I think I see a door now. Slowly I opened it only to see...
Hisoka.

Really now. They want to see me suffer. Then the announcement guy came back onto the speakers.

"Haha! The name of the game is 'forgiveness is the only thing left!'. (Y/N) and Hisoka, you both will need to forgive one another before you can move on from this stage. Have fun!"

We didn't hear anything from him after that. I just decided to try to move on from our fight but I'm still angry.

"Bee. I.. didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know" I say looking down

"Then please stop being mad." He looked like he was on the verge of murdering someone. But why? Either way he still needs to hear me out.

"I care for them. I don't understand how I came to care. When I'm with them I feel.. warm? I want to laugh when they laugh. And I want to cry when they cry. I've only known them for a little while but they're so nice. I think it's because they're the first people I've met that are my age. It's really only been you and the Zoldycks I've ever been with. But I want to make friends. Even when you don't want me too. Do you understand?" I looked up hopefully. Does he finally understand?

"If you make friends you're going to want to leave me forever. I. Can't. Handle. That. You are the only person in this world I have an emotional attachment to. Do you think I'll just let you go? Never."

"This is what I'm talking about. You're too possessive."

"I'm allowed to be." And then he turned away from me and sat against a wall.

"Hisoka." He didn't look up from the ground. Seriously this petty jerk. I went over to him and sat down beside him.

"Oka. We can't get out of here unless we forgive each other."

"I'm willing to fail." Asshole, doesn't he realize that I don't want to fail?

"Oka you're my brother. I love you most in the world. But that doesn't mean I can't like other people. You'll always be number one in my books alright? So let's get out of here and become hunters together." As I finished I saw a small smile on his face.

"That's all I needed to hear." Smirking, he stands up and holds out his hand. I, of course, grab it.

"I'm sorry. But remember you said I'm your favorite so just don't get too close to those losers. Alright Bee?" He says as he's now hugging me. I suppose this was the best I was going to get out of him.

"I forgive you. And I'm sorry for getting so angry. I was just excited to finally have friends my age." I say pulling away from his hug.

"You better be." He says again, smirking. I think he only acted like that so I would say I liked him best. But whatever, it's finally over now.

"How sweet! The siblings have finally made up. Now both doors will open up and you will be able to continue your journey to the bottom. Have fun!" With that the speaker went off and two doors opened.

"I'll see you later then" I say walking through my door. All Hisoka did was smile and wave. He's really creepy sometimes.

Soon enough I was at another door. When opening it I recognized someone I was not excited to see. It was a guy that I met on an assassination mission. Illumi would occasionally take me on his missions so I could get a feel for killing and get experience. This was one of the guys that was friends with the one I killed.