Chapter 5

Chapter 5
—————

(Y/n) POV
——————

I haven't seen the old man in a while but that doesn't mean that my hate for him has gone down. What right does he have to look at our examiners breast like that? It's absolutely disgusting. Just because he's strong? God when will he shut up. I start to walk over to him just so I can slap the shit out of him. Hisoka grabs my shoulder to stop me but I easily shrug it off and continue on my way.

"He's stronger than you (Y/n)" Hisoka says. He only uses my name when it's serious.

"I don't care. I'll at least be able to hold my own against him" I state pissed off.

"And that's because I trained you" is the last thing he says before I get up to the chairman.

"Hey" I say as he turns to look at me.

"Ah well if it isn't (Y/n) ! How are yo-"

But before he can finish his sentence I kick him dead straight in the stomach. With my kick he went flying across the field. Everyone just stood there with their eyes and mouths wide while I heard Hisoka snickering in the back.

"I'll take that as you are doing good then (Y/n)" he says getting up and dusting himself off.

"One time. Can't I go one time seeing you without you sexualizing women? You're disgusting." Nobody can say a word. They were all still shocked that I kicked the chairman at all. Nevertheless I started walking towards him for another hit.

"Ah please let's leave it at that for today (Y/n). We have places to be and things to do."

"Like hell I care" I say when all he does is smile. I can't stand him.

"Wait, what do you mean WE have things to do? I failed them all because none of them are creative. Also some are extremely disrespectful." The female chef, Menchi, said.

"You know you can't fail all of them. I've come to calm the situation down and take them to Split Mountain."

Seriously and now we're going to Split Mountain? This old man definitely just wants some of these guys to die. It's fine. It's not like I particularly want them to live either.

He starts walking towards me and then shoots at me at an alarming rate. Alright all I have to do is block. Or so I thought. He stops right before he gets in front of me and pats my head.

"Nice to see you again (Y/n)"

"It's not nice to see you again." As I say this I quickly strike my knee right into where his sun doesn't shine. If he wants to be a perv then he'll pay the consequences. He falls to his knees and all I can do is look down at him with disgust.

"I'm only leaving you with a warning this time but I swear if I ever catch you doing that again I will kill you." I say with venom hanging on every word.

"Oka! Can you grab this old perv!" I yell over at Hisoka as I see him still laughing. He comes over and picks up the old man to take on the airship. I see Menchi laughing as well. I'm glad she isn't too discouraged by the gross men of this world.

"Well you heard the man. On the airship to Split Mountain!" Menchi says, now in a good mood.

Still shocked, the participants slowly file onto the airship.

Time skip~

Finally we're here at Split Mountain. Everyone is now starting to avoid me. It's alright though. It's not like I was planning on making friends. That was until Gon came up to me with his little squad.

"Wow (Y/n)! That was amazing! How did you do that?" Gon says excited

"I've been trained to kill since I could walk." I say nonchalantly.

"Really?" He says fascinated

"Sure" I says giving him sort of an awkward smile, wondering why that's his first question

"That was very commendable of you (Y/n)."  Kurapika says while slightly smiling.

"Thank you. I've never really liked him. Even when I first met him."

"You've met the old guy before?" Leorio asks.

"Yeah. And you're one to talk Leorio. You look 30 but you're "19". Sure" And with a smile I walk away. I can hear him yelling saying he really was 19. Not that I care about his age.

Now the examiner is explaining how to get these eggs. And I remember a very funny story.

"Hey Oka?"

"Yes Bee"

"Remember when we came here so I could train and you pushed me into the cave because I was scared to jump in?"

He smirks and says "of course"

"Your turn." And I push him into the ravine. He looks back at me and scowls. But nonetheless he gets an egg and comes back up. After seeing this Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio jump straight in. And before Hisoka could get me back I jump in as well

"Bye bye!" I say with a little wave just to annoy Hisoka.

I easily get an egg and I'm currently just waiting for a draft. I see a lot of people dying by falling to their deaths but I couldn't care less. Everyone is anxious as the web is starting to break from everyone's weight but all I could think of is how Hisoka is going to get me back. Then I let go of the web before the others. Only seconds after does everyone else because of Gons que. Smart kid.

I get back up and am ready to eat my delicious egg when I feel something yank it from my hands. Hisoka.

"Hey! I got that fair and square. Are you still mad about being pushed?" I yell. Those eggs are so delicious that it's just plain cruel to take it from someone.

"Well you don't need it since you already passed." Hisoka said. Obviously still a bit salty. I chase after him just trying to get my egg back.

A/n - Sorry it's late today! I still needed to edit it a bit. Also I don't like Netero. I think he's a good character but I don't like how in every anime there has to be a perverted old man. It just gives me the icks lol