HONSIM; shopping

takes place a year after street fighter alpha 3.

———

— "i know shopping isn't really your thing, dhalsim. but i'm sure you'll definitely want to go shopping with me. where to?" arcindina grabbed her small purse after getting dressed up. she was wearing her favorite sweater of the colors orange, white, and pink. it's her favorite kind of sweater to feel proud of.

— "so i'm planning for a very romantic date and to propose to edmond." the yoga master spoke.

arcindina gasped and gets very excited. "no way! you're serious?"

— "this isn't a joke!" dhalsim replied.

— "we gotta go to a jewelry shop now!" arcindina puts away her wallet and tried to drag dhalsim to leave his house.

— "relax, arcindina." dhalsim chuckled. "i'm just counting my money to afford the engagement ring."

— "hurry! we gotta do the plan of the proposal with kaihi now!"

———

— "hey, edmond. take care of kaihi and arcindina while i go to this shop near me."

— "take care, dhalsim-kun!" edmond replied as they both let go of their hands. "i wonder why he's going to the jewelry shop. maybe he wanted to take a look."

dhalsim arrived just in time through the jewelry shop, trying to look over the best engagement rings. he knows honda's ring size according to arcindina, kaihi told him that gold is the perfect color, and if honda loves diamonds, maybe dhalsim would get a ring that has real diamonds.

— "good afternoon, sir. what can i help you?"

— "i'm planning to propose to my boyfriend next month and i need help with finding a simple engagement ring made of gold."

— "that's wonderful! let's help you out get the perfect ring for your man."

seven minutes later . . .
— "i'm back!" dhalsim walked towards his boyfriend and gave him a kiss on the cheeks. the sumo wrestler smiled and puts his arms into the yoga master's shoulders. "i saw lovely jewelry, especially the rings."

— "that's wonderful, dhalsim-kun." edmond spoke as he holds the yoga master's hands again. they decided to walk to any other store they would like to go to, while kaihi and arcindina buy some tasty pretzels.

— "have you seen kaihi and arcindina?" dhalsim asked.

— "they both bought some pretzels." edmond replied.