HONSIM; training

takes place on street fighter 6.
tw; mentions of blood.

edmond honda is trying his best to be powerful enough to stop JP and the devilish plans from FANG's beliefs for bison's return. his mind is always full of protecting dhalsim and keeping the sumo legacy from trying to show the world about everything sumo. poor him.. he doesn't seem happy and okay after taking classes in his dojo. all he could do was a slap, clap, or stomp harder to maybe kill enough JP...

he once broke his mirror with his open hand. he wished the dream wasn't there to make him think of anger and overprotection from evil. he needed a break, but it was not an option. he must keep trying.

ever since honda's attitude changes into anger when he's all by himself from training, all that dhalsim thought is that maybe his husband is getting very strong. whenever he picks up anisk from school, the boy would always ask why the sumo wrestler didn't pick him up on this day. the yoga master was worried for his husband.

it's up to dhalsim to talk with honda.

so this time, dhalsim walked onto edmond honda's dojo, making sure that he was okay. the only way to help him is to talk and meditate. it's always dhalsim's yoga ways to make honda feel better.

— "hello, darling."

— "oh.." the sumo wrestler turned his head to dhalsim. "how are you..?"

— "i noticed your emotions." dhalsim replied. "you seemed troubled."

— "yeah..." the sumo wrestler sighed as he sits down on the floor. "it's about the dream that you were dead."

— "and what made a dream make you feel this way, edmond?"

— "a way of protecting you from the maniac JP." honda replied. "i want to protect you, dhalsim-kun."

— "but your act is what makes you feel like taking a huge payback for just a dream." the yoga master spoke. "i'm worried about what you will do... what if your sumo wrestling skills are the act of violence to hurt a single man?"

honda paused and thought about it.

dhalsim looked at the sumo wrestler's hands full of blood from the mirror that he slapped. there was nothing that the poor sumo wrestler would think about his husband's question.

he turned his head around the yoga master, looking at him again. honda had trained for too long right after he had a nightmare. in the morning, when dhalsim woke up, the sumo wrestler was already gone.

he wasn't in the sumo dojo with his students, but instead, went over to the training room where luke was and found quiet and tranquillity where the mirror was.

the sumo wrestler started to cry as dhalsim hushed softly as he opened his arms, cuddling his husband.

— "i'm here, darling..." dhalsim whispered. "you're okay now..."

— "i want to make sure that i protect you and anisk from JP..." the sumo wrestler sniffled. "it's my turn to be just like you.."

— "no, honda." dhalsim spoke as he looked into honda's eyes, holding his chin softly. "we can protect each other and our family together-

we'll be the strongest street fighters to take down JP. this is our chance to fight for our family and friends together. are you with me, darling?"

— "i'm with you, dhalsim-kun."