HONSIM; reunited

takes place on the streets of miami au.
tw; mentions of drugs.
street fighter miami is inspired by billmund's art.

———

— "surrender yourself bison!" ryu shouted, holding him in the back to prevent the mafia boss from ever making a move. "you're under arrest for drug dealing, possession, and lots of murder around miami."

— "you may have got me, but one day, i will escape this hellhole." bison replied.

— "enough taking, you drug dealer!" chun-li shouts, placing the handcuffs on bison's hands, along with balrog, vega, and zangief who were all the ones who were drug dealers too. zangief went too far with edmond honda declining to take the drugs to take, and he almost tried to kill him off, or even worse. but it's all over now.

— "tell us where edmond honda is or i swear i will pull off the trigger!" ken asked.

— "i give in. he's inside this door." zangief replied.

— "c'mon, dhalsim! we have to find him." guile, and the taxidermy owner runs as quickly as they can. luckily they found the bathhouse owner when they entered the dark area.

— "edmond!" dhalsim ran as quickly, relieved to see his boyfriend doing okay. but the bathhouse owner had huge pain from zangief's actions, as he muffled his tears.

guile and dhalsim went closer and quickly removed the tie from edmond's lips. they did the rest by untying the ropes from edmond's body and hands.

— "dhalsim!" edmond squeezed dhalsim's body, crying as he rests his head on the taxidermist's shoulders. "i miss you, dhalsim!" he whimpered with tears.

— "i miss you too, edmond!" dhalsim hushed quietly, letting his tears run down his face. "i'm so glad you're okay."

— "thank you for rescuing me, along with the officers.." edmond cried as he breathed quickly.

— "i should be thanking ryu and ken for making me rescue you, edmond.. so you're welcome."

edmond and dhalsim desperately kissed into their lips. they finally meet again, and the two of them whipped each other's tears from their cheeks.