HONSIM; track suit

takes place on street fighter v.

———

— "here. let me give you a hand, dhalsim-kun!" the sumo wrestler gave his husband a hand to stand up after getting knocked out from his training battle.

— "thanks, darling.." dhalsim smiled and stood up and whipped his sweats off. "that match was very superb!"

— "now you're speaking my language!" edmond honda gave dhalsim a big hug.

— "haha, darling! remember to not squeeze too tight!" dhalsim laughed but in return, he tried to hug him back.

— "sorry, but i just can't help it! you're the only one that makes me want to hug you in the best way possible!" edmond replied, trying his best to squeeze a little less. he let go of dhalsim and whipped his sweat. "i'm tired tough... i do need water to get hydrated."

— "me too.. i think we trained as much as we got." dhalsim spoke. "and to shower too..."

— "we got enough energy for now."

— "what we can do now is yoga and we finish our training for today."

— "i'm so happy to train with you, dhalsim-kun!" the sumo wrestler embraced his arm to his husband.

— "i'm happy to do it too, my lovely edmond honda!" dhalsim replied as he embraced his stretchy arm around the sumo wrestler's shoulders.