HONSIM; fluff

takes place before street fighter v.

———

— "tell me, darling." dhalsim looked at his husband. the sumo wrestler is helping dhalsim to dye his beard white to suit his own look. "what do you think of me?"

— "well, i think you're a handsome guy who meditates and fights for his village." the sumo wrestler replied and ensured that dhalsim's new look was great. he keeps brushing dhalsim's beard with his big fingers, with white hair dye color. "but what's wrong with your natural color?"

— "it's not bad, i thought i would like it to be seen visible." dhalsim replied. "i would like to question everyone why am i growing so fast."

edmond laughed so hard that he fell from the bed, dying of laughter. "i can't-" the sumo wrestler kept laughing. "i'm so dead!!"

— "very funny, darling!" dhalsim giggled.

the sumo wrestler calmed down after laughing. "oh my gosh, dhalsim-kun!"

— "don't even question it, edmond." dhalsim lends the sumo wrestler's hand. "what's only left is my mustache to complete the look."

— "yeah.. let's keep going." the sumo wrestler stands up and went back to dhalsim's bed to help dhalsim with the hair dye to suit the look. in the end, dhalsim looks very great with his look.