Chapter 4: The Return

Huh... another update. Neat...

Yeah, for some reason, after like months sitting around doing nothing, I have a sudden... MASSIVE urge to write stories again.

The problem is... that I... am kind of stuck on Rise From the Ashes. So this is the rumored "Writer's Block" huh...

Because of this, I am going to cool my mind down by doing a different story.

Oh, and about "Ash's Unova Ideals," I... may or may not have forgotten about that story's existence. DON'T WORRY THOUGH! Because I found it, and I will work on it (I hope...)

One last thing before I continue. I actually decided to include "Level" system in this fanfic. As this is based off of the Pokémon Adventures Manga, I believed that this is the most logical choice.

However, the concept of "Levels" is slightly different than the games/manga. The system that I will use will be explained in the chapter.

This will probably be the only Pokémon story of mine with an actual "Level" system.

Without further ado, let's get reading to my (personal) favorite Pokémon stories I made.

Quick note:
Quotes - "Hello"
Thoughts - 'Hello'
Pokédex - Hello
Aura - "Hello"

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon.

------------------------------------------------

Within the Harshest Climates of Kanto...

"......"

Ash silently stared into the eternal blizzard in front of him.

Behind him stood his Pokémon, who stared towards the unending abyss their master was looking towards.

Within their eyes, they could only see the white snow. Within their ears, they could only hear the rushing winds.

This was especially true for their master, whom faced this climate the longest.

*Shake.

He felt something vibrate in his neck, but the boy simply ignored it. He continued to look down on the eternal field of blizzard. 

*Shake. Shake. Shake.

He lost track of the number of times he witnessed this view. Yet, despite that, he somehow never got tired of watching it.

*Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake. Shake.

"......"

Ash closed his eyes.

Silently sighing, the boy grabbed his neck, or more specifically his necklace.

After pressing a button, the little ball enlarged.

At first glance, it seemed nothing different to a normal Pokéball. The only unique thing going for it was the yellow bolt on the center of the top-half.

But to Ash, this Pokéball meant more to him than anything.

'...At long last...'

Everything still felt very surreal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Few Days Ago:

"GROOOAAAARRRRRR!"