𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧

Start from the beginning

She jumped off the Titan's body and then started walking in his direction. The ground beneath her feet trembled with every step, echoing the weight of her determination. Mikasa's eyes bore a fierce resolve, her dark gaze fixed on the man who stood before her.

" If you think it's natural for people to die for others, I'm sure you'll understand that at times, the sacrifice of a single precious life can save many others". Mikasa told him in a gloomy voice.

The man, a cunning and arrogant figure, smirked at her, hoping to intimidate Mikasa with his threats. 

" Just try me ! I've known your employer for many years. You don't know how easy it'd be for me to order your underlings around !". He boasted, his voice laced with false confidence.

Mikasa, unyielding and undeterred, did not react to his threat and kept walking. She knew that this man's words held no power over her. She had faced countless dangers and seen the horrors of this world, and nothing could shake her resolve now.

Two of his men started to run towards her. But before they could reach her, Mikasa effortlessly incapacitated them with swift strikes to the back of their necks, sending them crashing to the ground. 

" How can a corpse be speaking ?". Mikasa said sternly, her voice cold and piercing, cutting through the tension-filled air.

I watched her with admiration, a small smile playing on my lips. She is amazing, I thought.

As Mikasa raised her blade, ready to deliver justice to the man who dared challenge her, she stopped, her weapon poised at his neck. 

The man's face contorted with fear, his voice quivering as he shouted," Wait !".

Mikasa paused, her eyes fixed on him, her expression impassive. She remained silent, waiting for him to speak his next words.

" B-Boss...". One of the man's subordinates muttered nervously.

Feeling the weight of the situation, the man composed himself and issued a commanding order. 

" Move the wagon". He said reluctantly.

With a collective sigh of relief, the citizens watched as the wagon was moved aside, clearing the path to safety. The tension began to dissipate, and a glimmer of hope emerged in their eyes.

" Go ahead. Everything will be fine now". I reassured Isaac and Eliza, who stood beside me, their innocent faces reflecting both fear and trust.

" Be careful, Estella". Isaac said, his voice filled with genuine concern.

Eliza nodded, her eyes wide with determination, and I gently patted their heads, a warm smile adorning my face. Isaac took Eliza's hand in his and together they walked through the gate.

I sighed with relief as they walked out the door, leaving behind the chaos and danger that had filled the area just moments ago. With a sense of accomplishment and a rush of adrenaline still coursing through my veins, I joined Mikasa by the exit. 

Her performance had been nothing short of amazing, and I couldn't help but express my awe.

" It was a great show. You are amazing !". I exclaimed, unable to contain my excitement as I grabbed her hand.

Mikasa blushed and cast her eyes downward, a shy smile tugging at the corners of her lips. 

" Thanks, Stella". She replied softly, her voice filled with humility.

Suddenly, a small voice chimed in from beside us. We turned our attention to the little girl who stood next to her mother, both of them looking at us with gratitude.