Once she's done, Nyxa unclips me, turns, and promptly squeals, rushing over to the galaxy demon. "Ciel!" she shrieks excitedly. "You're here!"

  Having caught her, the demon tilted her chin up and kisses her. She curves her back, arcing into him, and moans softly. They part, but they kiss again with more passion.

Ike and I never did anything like that. It doesn't look very fun.

  Finally, Nyxa breaks away and points to me. "Ciel, this is my newest toy, Iris. Iris, this is my fiancé, Ciel. His name begins with an X, not a C like everyone thinks." She licks her lips, and Xiel kisses her cheek.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope Nyxa didn't give you much trouble. I'm always telling her to not cause a ruckus." He smiles, and the stars in his eyes slow their swirling.

I'm left without words. This day has been too much already. Now I have to interact with another demon? I'd rather curl up in a food-themed Wonderland. Maybe that's rude, but I don't care as much as I should.

The raspberry scent comes back, and it brings with it the appearance of two girls. Two human girls.

One has short, wavy green hair, green eyes, and she has on a green and white dress with a white pinafore. Her expression is stern, her lips in a tight line. She's wearing white stockings with brown vertical stripes and pink shoes with to little bows on the ankle.

The other girl is delicate, and she has longer, straight blonde hair and a white bow on her head. Her dress is blue with a white pinafore as well. She's bowing her head as if nervous, which I don't blame her for at all. That's when I notice a silver cross with a red gemstone on a thin chain and another cross in her hair.

Xiel grabs each of the girls' wrists and pulls them in front of them. "I got them for you, darling, but if you already have one, then...." He trails off on purpose.

Nyxa's cotton candy-pink tongue lolls out, and her ears bend to the side. Her nails scrabble at her skirt, cutting bits and pieces of it. A sharp whine leaves her throat, and she glances up at him through her long, white eyelashes.

"Three," she chokes out, panting slightly. Her gaze lands on her fiancé, and she whines. "No, four!"

Xiel shrugs. "I'll take you girls to the room I booked. You can rest and talk. Nyxa might been like a bad girl, but she's really not. I promise, I won't let her hurt you."

The blonde girl clings to the green-haired girl, burying her face into her back. In response, the other girl glares at the galaxy demon.

"I don't trust you," she hisses. "You're just an incubus and a succubus, aren't you? You just want a toy to break and leave! If you hurt Alice, then I swear that I will murder you myself!"

He raises his hands. The scent of raspberries is now mixed with something that makes me want to hide. I can't tell what it is, but I hate it.

"Look, I deal with my fiancée. You three can go up to room 1566. Nyxa and I will be next door. We won't hurt you, I swear," he pleads, handing me a room key. The stars in his eyes continue to swim, making it hard to look at him for very long. By the time I stop, my head hurts.

The girl in green scoffs but tugs at Alice's sleeve. "C'mon, let's go. This is the best option."

"The colours hurt my ears," Alice whispers. "It hurts, it hurts, it hurts....." Small tears trail down her cheeks.

  Her friend hugs her tightly.

  "Oh, you three," Xiel says before we leave earshot, "I'm going to send someone else up there with you in a few minutes. Treat him nicely."