Chapter 19

A Night In London
—————————————

           Neo stared blankly at the cards in his hands, "Any Kings?" He pondered, looking at his hand.

Diana clicked her tongue in defeat, laying down a king. "Malfoy?" Diana inquired. "Any 3 Diamonds?"

Draco looked at his hand for a moment, shaking his head. Diana rose her eyebrow.

Draco stared at her for a minute, sighing. He placed down the card with 3 Diamonds on it. She smiled contently.

"Any idea when we're able to go to London, sister?" Neo inquired, looking up from his hand.

"Once Mum and Father get done setting plans with the Malfoy's," She shrugged, the three of them turning their attention to Draco's fathers study as the door opened.

Their parents walked out watching as they were all hunched over a coffee table playing Go Fish.

They were pleasantly surprised to find the three of them all getting along. "Are we all ready to go?" Olea asked, hooking her arm in her husbands. Neo and Diana nodded, the three of them standing up.

"Oh! I want to grab something, I'll be right back." Neo quickly sped to the stairs, going up them before disappearing out of view.

He came back down seconds later, his camera dangling from his neck as he supported it with two hands. "Ready!"

Diana smiled, pleased that her twin brother was actually using the gift she got from him.

"Okay, let's get going now." Augustus voiced, holding out his arm. Diana, Neo, Olea and Draco held on.

They all appeared in front of a big building, Christmas lights still wrapped around the lamp posts and jingle bells still hanging everywhere.

"We'll meet up, say...7:30? Here. Don't get into too much trouble." Augustus chuckled, looking at his wife.

Draco, Neo and Diana walked off, it was bustling with people, as expected.

"Okay you two." Neo turned around, stopping in front of them. Diana furrowed her eyebrows. "What're you doing?" Draco asked.

"Say cheese!" Neo held his camera up. Diana looked up at Draco, scooting closer to him, slithering an arm around his waist.

They awkwardly stood there, waiting for her brother to take their picture. Neo looked at them with annoyance. "You two do not look happy with each other," He sighed.

"Just take the damn picture, Neo." Draco grunted, awkwardly looking at the passing pedestrians.

Neo rolled his eyes, clicking on the camera. The photo printed, taking a minute to develop the picture.

Once it was Diana snatched it out of her brothers hands, "Okay, no, I look horrible in this." She screeched, hiding it from Draco who was trying to look at it over her shoulder.

"I'm sure you look as you normally do." Draco muttered, watching her shoving the picture in her jacket pocket.

She let out a sarcastic laugh, rolling her eyes.