Chapter 15

*WARNING: SMUT*

Night time thoughts
————————————

After the dinner, the guests had left.

Diana was glad that evening was over, it wasn't as bad as she thought, but, it was still pretty bad.

In the morning, her parents ordered her and her brother to pack their trunks, for they were departing to the Malfoy Manor that evening.

"What ever did I do to become this unlucky?" She mumbled to herself, walking down the stairs.

"All packed?" Olea looked up at her daughter from down the stairs.

Diana nodded, "We should be leaving now." Augustus said.

Diana took a deep breath, mentally preparing herself.

The family appeared in front of the Malfoy Manor, in front of the front door.

Diana sighed looking over at Neo. The house elf opened the door, blinking up at the Locke's, his body was small and frail, he shook gently, as he opened opened the door wide enough for the family to get through.

Nothing like the Locke's family elf, that's for sure. "Your belongings are already in your rooms." The elf's voice was small.

Olea smiled gently down at him, thanking him quietly. He said nothing as he turned away, gesturing for the family to follow him.

"Where is Lucius?" Augustus asked, looking down at the elf as he followed him.

"There is a meeting Lord Lucius is attending, for the time being, I'll show you to your rooms." The elf muttered, leading them up stairs.

"I don't understand why we must stay here, why can't we just apparate here for each meeting? Or better yet, not come at all." Diana whisper yelled at her parents.

Her mother shot her a look before turning ahead.

Diana grunted. The elf had shown her where she'd be staying, once she walked into the bedroom her cat was curled up at the end of the bed, and her trunk next the the window.

She packed the things she'd bring to Hogwarts as well, since she knew she wasn't going back home until summer break.

"What great hosts, not even greeting their guests at the door." Diana ranted to herself, aggressively opening her trunk.

"Diana?" Her mothers voice rang on the other side of the door along with a knock.

Diana stood up, walking towards the door and opening it. "Yes?"

"I just got word. Voldemort and the other Death Eaters are coming in the morning by 9, please dress presentable." She sighed.

"Who am I dressing nice for?" Diana questioned, raising her eyebrow. "I have no reason to dress up for these people." She shrugged.

"Diana." Her mother warned. "Okay." Diana finally said after a moment of silence.

"Thank you. Be on your best behavior." Olea smiled gently, turning down the corridor.

She watched as her mother vanish through another door, before spotting Draco walking up the stairs. She internally groaned, quickly closing her door.

She sat on the edge of the bed, where Ewok was curled up at, she pet his head before she heard a knock at her door.

She opened it slowly, Draco standing in front of her.

"How'd I know it was you?" She asked uninterested.
"Probably because you saw me coming up the stairs before hiding in your room like a petrified little kitten."