“But not in front of the child, we could wake her up and God knows that, I don’t have the strength to put her again to sleep... you Dlamini KaDikana people love attention,” he says with a smile.
“I know that we love attention but we can’t help it, attention loves and cares for us... and besides she will know that her father is about to eat his ‘meal’ and no disturbance is allowed,” he says with a charming smile, showing those dimples that run deeper than sink hole.
“You are absolutely not serious, are you.... anyways it's fine... you can enjoy your meal then,” Hector says with a smile and slowly Zimele carries to the bed and from there, it’s depends on how strong the bed will be.
I think I have come to terms with the fact that Zimele always tries to get what he wants but I haven’t forgotten about Aunt Harriet, who is looking at Zithulele in her arms.

“I love how It’s only been a month but you have grown to accept me as your mother and not that... Intersex of a man... just imagine what was going to happen to you... when you are asked to present your mother and you present a man... I am just happy that I was there you and so you should know, my boy, this is for the betterment of this family and your life,” she says as she slowly places the baby in the cot and then hears sounds coming from the corridor and that’s when she knows that Hector is getting the 'white juice' that is meant for her and slowly she looks at her baby in the cot and then gives him a kiss on the head.

“I am your mother now and I will protect you, and our little secret,” and with that she moves to switch off the light and then goes to the bed.

---------------

It’s 1:00am on the dot, when Hector wakes up and finds the light on and it amazes him, because he knows that he switched off the lights after he had completed his 'little exercise' with Zimele, and speaking of him, well he is already putting on his shoes 👟 as he looks completely dressed.

“And where do you think, you’re going at this time,” he says as he slowly brushes his eyes that have been ‘shined’ upon by the light.
“Go back to sleep and don’t open the door for anyone,” Zimele says as he leaves the room, with his face harden.
Hector quickly puts on his night gown and also puts on a pants and quickly follows him behind.

“What’s going on, please tell me,” he says and that’s when he turns around and comes face to face with Hector.

“Don’t you listen 👂, or are you deaf... I said to bed!! and don’t open for anyone,” he says with a loud voice, making Hector to take a step back in fear.

He leaves the house and closes the door behind him, and from there as Hector stands in the living room, he hears the electric gate open and Zimele’s car going out, and from there he can only hear the engine, as Zimele drives on high speed.

Meanwhile during the entire ordeal and the shouting that Hector got from Zimele, Aunt Harriet was standing at the door, eavesdropping and oh my gosh, I love the smile on her face.

It’s in the morning and Hector is sleeping on the sofa as he dozed off there, whilst waiting for his husband to show up.
He finds himself covered with a blanket and it’s weird because he didn’t sleep covering himself, and that’s when he hears Angelina’s  voice coming from the corridor and slowly he sees her walking towards him with a cup of coffee ☕.
She places it, on the table with a smile and then takes her leave, making her way back to the kitchen, where he hears more familiar voices coming from and yes you guessed it right, he hears Lerato and Harriet both talking in the kitchen.

He also hears Prince and Nathi's voices coming from his room, it seems like their playing with Buhle, who is only a month old.
He slowly stands up and fixes his gown, and makes his way to the Kitchen.

“And what are all of you guys doing here, shouldn't you guys be attending to your 'men',” he says as he places the cup on the breakfast bar.

“Well... I for one was dropped off by Mukuna in the early hours, and our sister in Christ over there was dropped off by... you know who,” Lerato says as she slowly drinks her coffee.
“And where is Ziyanda,” he asks.
“Well as you can see, she’s not around,” Angelina says as she eats the scones that she just finished baking.
“That’s strange... Let me call her... Where’s my phone,” he says as he looks around.
“I don’t think calling will be the best idea, I bet you that whatever has taken Baba Kathuthu and the brothers revolves around her,” Harriet says as she slowly moves to her room and then comes back with her phone, she stands with one hand on her hip as she checks through her phone.
“Ah... They is it and it reads as follows... ‘I believe that my time on this earth has come to an end... I had done evil and committed evil... I deserved every punishment that I got and that’s because he never wanted anyone to pay his revenge on his behalf or cut my life short but that’s all about to change, the brothers are coming and I believe that today is my last day on earth, I want to be joined with my child', the end,” she stops reading and raises her head to meet with Hector’s face.