Chapter 7. | King. |

Start from the beginning

Her mouth dropped again. "Whose bikes are those?" She ran out of the car and I scowled at her as she went to the bikes inspecting them.

"The black and gray one is mine-" I pointed before continuing. "the full black one is Silas."

"Damn, can we take it to school tomorrow pleaseee?" She begged and I grinned.

"Whatever you w-want." I told her, taking her hands as we walked to the door of my house.

We went in and her eyes were all over the place, this place is amazing I know. "Come on, let me show you to your room." She followed behind me up the stairs as I grabbed her bag.

I pushed the door open as we stepped in, this room is one of the guest rooms.

"Here you go." I put the bag on the bed and then stuffed my hands in my pocket watching her with a smile.

"Oh fuck, maybe I'll live here from now on." She whispered and I chuckled again.

"My room is right n-next door okay? I'm not sure if Silas is home right now but I'm going to take a shower, you're free to look around the house if you want." I suggested and she nodded as I went out of the room to give her privacy.

I knew she would look around right this minute, because she couldn't wait any longer so I stepped into my room and went to take a shower leaving Sky to start her tour.

As soon as I went into the shower getting wet, a loud thunderous growl sounded from downstairs and I froze under the shower immediately.

Was that

Hell no.

My heart dropped at the thought, I didn't expect him to be here. My body shook with fear for her, fear I never knew I had.

I almost slipped in the shower hearing the earth-shattering scream from Skylar downstairs.

I quickly got out of the bathroom still wet and wrapped a towel around my waist running as fast as I could down the stairs almost slipping.

I was met with a horrible sight. Its a good thing I came so quickly because I caught King my Rottweiler running after Skylar as she screamed again, this time louder.

"Halt." I commanded in a stern voice and he stopped immediately after hearing my voice as he whined looking at me so innocently as if he wasn't about to tear someone to shreds.

Manipulative bitch.

Skylar was shaking with fear as I went to her and hugged her. "Fuck, I t-thought Silas had him because I didn't hear him when we came in. I'm so sorry."

I forgot that I was naked with only a towel wrapped around my waist, water dripping from my chest disappearing into the towel.

Shit, don't think about it Alessio, it's not the time.

She hugged me as her breathing came back to normal. "It's fine, its not like he was gonna kill me right?"

I opened my mouth to answer but nothing came out as I gave her a pitiful look.

"Wait, he was going to kill me. Holy shit." She hugged me closer as her breathing became uneven again.

"Shh, it's okay Sky, I wouldn't let him hurt you okay?" She nodded. "Give me the j-jacket you have now." I told her.

She gave me the jacket and I went in front of King with it as he sniffed it. I had to make him know her scent from now on.

After a while I went back to her as she was watching King with precautions, but he didn't even care anymore as he laid down playing with his toys.