I'm fine

Getting up, he walks out the classroom making his way to the nurses office. Repeating the same process he used to get in.

MOVE BITCHES!

Finally arriving at the nurses office, he's not surprised to see that there is not a single nurse in sight.

Sighing he takes out the materials from the shelf and drawers. Setting it all aside he contemplates on how he will apply it on his back. He can't ask a friend to do it for him cuz he got none. (He's a lonely bitch)

Taking off his shirt and hoodie, he hangs his hoodie to dry.

Taking the cream he tries his best to spread it on his well-built back. Succeeding he cheers in his head.

Now for the hardest part.

Trying his best to wrap his back, he fails miserably, giving up and he decides to lay on his tummy and take a nap. Now dead asleep.

Moments later. . .

He feels poking at his side, slowly opening his eyes.

"Hey, where's the nurse?"

Who?
Still in a daze he rolls over. Forgetting about his back injury.

"OW-SON OF A-" Falling off the bed

He hisses at the sudden pain that shot through his body.

Lifting his head now, locking eyes with the last person he wanted to interact with.

.

.

.

.

ZACK, this fucking bitch. Is he really going to act like he didn't just kick a desk to me? What about my bread and coffee? He owes me bread and coffee. Only wasting money on drugs, *tisk *tisk *tisk
Fuck you.
Die.
Mentally sticking out the middle finger. While thinking of ways to murder him and getting away with it by making it seem as an 'accident'. He loves his food.

He didn't notice how much time had passed as they were staring at each other, and how long he had been glaring at Zack.

Zack : Is he looking down on me? "What? You got a problem?"

M/n : Reverting back to his usual expression, he acts as if he hasn't been glaring at Zack for the past 2 minutes.
"No. And no, the nurse isn't here."

Getting up he dusts himself off. Picking up the items that he had dropped in an attempt to save himself from falling.

Zack takes notice of the bruise forming on his well-built back.

He doesn't say anything and walks away.

Just as he was going to open the door M/n stopped him.

M/n : "Hey!"

Zack turns around to see M/n waving around a bottle of cream and a roll of wrap.

M/n : "I can help you with that" *Pointing at the injury on his stomach that Zack has been holding with his hand

Zack : Quickly peeling his hand away from his stomach, he recalls the previous event that led him to this moment "No, I'm fin-"

M/n : "I'm not doing this cuz I feel bad for you or anything. I just need you to wrap my back for me in exchange for patching you up."

"Deal?"

Zack nods

M/n pats the bed in front of him, signaling Zack to take a seat.

He starts to patch Zack up, once he was finished they switch places

Finally done, M/n puts on his shirt and his somewhat damp hoodie that he left out to dry.

Zack leaves first, leaving M/n to put away the stuff by himself.

Time skip-Lunch

The lunch bell rings, M/n quickly gets up grabbing his wallet and heading to the cafeteria. Little did he know a certain blonde and brunette were staring at him intently, watching his movements.

He finds a table far from the drama but still close enough to see and hear everything. He quickly devoured his food. Not taking notice of the pair that decided to sit in front of him.

A timid voice speaks up "um, hi"

M/n looks up from his tray, food stuffed in his mouth, he looks like a chipmunk.

The girl next to him giggles. Cute she thinks

He almost chokes on his food, smacking his chest, the boy in front of him hands him his cup of water. Taking it he chugs it down.

Why the fuck is Zoe and Daniel here?

Daniel : With a worried expression he asks "A-are you ok?"

Why is he always so timid?
M/n nods.

Silence fills their table despite the noise the cafeteria is making.

Daniel decides to break the ice and asks the question that's been weighing on his mind, the reason why he was there in the first place.

Daniel : "So, how is your back?"
"I saw you got hit with a desk."

M/n : "Ah, that. It hurts a bit but I feel better now."

They ate lunch together, making some small talk here and there. M/n would cringe at Zoes attempts at flirting with the innocent Daniel.