How It All Started

Start from the beginning

"Well, even if I'm not allowed to join, I can maybe try to have some fun...." Naruto thought again.

He bolted down the stairs of his tattered bedroom and......

*CRASH*

Naruto dropped to the floor in an instant.

"Hey! Don't you know where you're going? You almost knocked me out-!"

Naruto was dazzled by the features of this figure that just knocked him.

Raven-coloured hair that looked sharp and pointed backwards.

A Duckbutt.

He didn't look any taller than him except he only had a dark and angry face. He looked like he could kill anybody in the world and wouldn't care about it.

"I'm sorry." said the boy with a cold, sharp face as he offered a hand to Naruto.

Naruto took it. Then the boy walked up the stairs, to what seemed to be his bedroom. Showing his clan's symbol on his back.

A Fan?

A Fan!

A Fan!

The Uchiha.

"Hey- Who are you anyway?" Naruto screamed in Uchiha's face.

"It's a courtesy to give your name first." The duckbutt replied.

"..My name's Naruto." Naruto spoke hesitantly.

"Sasuke. Sasuke Uchiha." He said as he glared at Naruto so hard that he could see through him.

Naruto was shocked. This 5 year old kids stare was enough to scare him out of his wits.

But never mind the Uchiha, Naruto continued with his plan. He worked and worked for his plan to succeed. He painted and painted some more until his ultimate masterpiece was finished. The Hokage (leaders) rock had been tampered with and the rock was covered in paint and glue, with some words on the rock saying; 'Stupid' and 'Idiot.'

And that's when it happened.

A man, on top of the Hokage's terrace had noticed Naruto and dragged him down the Hokage rock and kicked and punched the living daylights of him. He started screaming words and eventually; the whole town heard the man and decided to join in with the ruckus.

"This is for my father!"

"You are a MURDERER! You don't belong here!"

Tears started to drop down Naruto's face.

What had he done to deserve this?

It kept going. And going. And going. Until something happened.

The man's next punch didn't connect.

It was blocked. Startled, Naruto looked up to see who had saved him?
But all he saw was black. And nothing more. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uhhhh. Uh. Uhhhhhhhhhh." Mumbled Naruto in a drowsy voice.

"You good? You took quite a beating there. Do you want some fish?" Asked a voice. A cool one at that.

"Yeah, I gue-WAIT, WAIT, WAIT."

"What?" Sasuke questioned.

"...Why? Why would you do that? You don't even know me!"

"I guess....I just didn't want to see you getting hurt. There was no way I would be able to fight all the villagers at once so I brought you here. Want some fish?" Sasuke asked a bit harder for a brief pause.