This is gonna be the most longest nine hours of sleep, of my life.

I was woke up by the flight attendant saying that we will be landing in fifteen minutes so in that fifteen minutes I freshened up a little putting my shoes on and brushing my hair out so it looks more neat and not looking like I just woke out of bed.

I finally got to the hotel after about 35 minutes I've been to New York before, but it's been a couple years I forgot that New York's airport was one of the most biggest airports.

The funny thing is, is that my dad owns this hotel what a coincidence, right?

He owns a few things in New York mostly hotels and clubs.

I walk right into the lobby seeing a woman at the front desk I walk to the front desk and asking her a key for your Gabriella's room.

At first, she said no but then I told her who I was, and she looked scared to death and given and gave me a key well more like a code. We don't need cards or keys to get into the rooms you just need a code to type in for the 'keyless door lock' just like some of those people have their front doors.

When she gave me the code, I went straight up to the room. She said she would be in.

 She said she would be in

<New York>
Time: 6:00

I really hope it's not what I think it is. I'm literally scared stiff.

I flip it over and see it.

Fuck.

Shit.

It's positive.

I'm fucking pregnant I'm not just that it's with my dad's best friend a.k.a. my professor.

A.k.a. my boyfriend that I fucked millions of times already but what am I going to tell him I swear I was on the pill.

Did I may be forget to take it?

How am I going to tell Giovanni? What if he leaves me? What if he tells my dad and what's my dad gonna do? He's gonna be so mad at me his 17 year old daughter almost 18 year old pregnant.

I groan walking out of the bathroom, seeing Jaxson on the bed. He looks up at me concerned as he always "so?" he asks and I'm nod in my head.

"It's positive" I said, with a deep sigh. I feel tears forming in my eyes.

Jaxson comes up to me and hugs me as a cry his arms "what am I going to do? My dad's probably going to disown me, Giovanni's probably gonna leave me. there both gonna be very disappointing to me" I said while sniffling.

"I know something that will cheer you up. How about we go around the city?" Jaxson said making me smile.

"Okay I'll be ready in 10 minutes" I said, going into the bathroom but not before grabbing an outfit.

Since it's cold and snowing out in New York I decided to go with black leggings, an a oversize sweatshirt, and my snow jacket I then put on my Nike socks than my black, fluffy UGGs. I put some black gloves in my jacket just in case my hands get cold. Because me as a person gets very cold easily.

*******

It was currently 8:30 and me and Jaxson we're on our way back up to our hotel room. I had a blast tonight with him.

At first we went ice-skating then after that, we went and got something to eat, and I had the one of most delicious chicken Alfredo ever but nothing beats my dads then after we ate, we got some ice cream, which was dumb because it was really cold, but I didn't even get to try my ice cream because a bird came and took it from me, asshole.

So then Jaxson treated me with some hot chocolate with marshmallows, and the marshmallows are so cute and the mug I got had penguins on it. I almost started crying because of how cute it was.

Me and Jaxson we're currently in front of our hotel door we put in the code and open it only to say Giovanni right in the middle of a room. What the fuck?

"Giovanni" I said, happily, walking closer to him, but stopped when I saw it was in his hand.

My pregnancy test.

"What is this?" he says, knowing damn well what he found.

I was silent.

"Where are you ever gonna fucking tell me or were you just gonna keep it a secret" he says, getting angry.

"-i....-i w-was g-g" I was trying to find the words to say, but I just couldn't speak if I did, I would stutter because of how scared I was.

Jaxson stepped in saying "she took it before we left, which was about almost two hours ago and she can't talk right now because she's scared that you're gonna leave her if you find out she's pregnant and she doesn't know what to do with her dad either" Jaxson says while my head is down not daring to look up.

I felt tears brim in my eyes. They started to fall, and I didn't care to swipe them away.

Somebody walked up to me, guessing it's Giovanni because of the pants he tilted my head up making me look at him with his finger. He wiped away my tears and kiss my lips.

"Princess I'm not mad I'm just upset that you didn't tell me right away and I'm not gonna leave you pregnant with our child" he says, and kisses me once again.

"I love you"

"I love you"

We both seen unison.

• TEAM GIRL OR BOY? I'M BOY ALWAYS NEED A PROTECTIVE BROTHER

• Something bad is about to happen and it's heart breaking spoiler...someone dies.

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 1475

Next update: December 30.

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez

My ProfessorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara