Chapter 4: Consequences

We come back to the destroyed Kuoh Academy with the Bat's guts all over the area. Power begins to wake up being held by Y/n as she held Meowy.

Power: Why did you save me? I attempted to kill you.

Y/n pointed to her chest before making a grabbing motion.

Power: Such a foolish reason.

They both sat in silence in the middle of all the guts.

Power: Forgive my deceit. Since Meowy is safe...You may feel my body.

Y/n stared off in surprise.

???: Y/n!

Murayama, Katase, and Aika came running over to Y/n and Power.

Katase: Are you okay?!

Aika: That was crazy, handsome!

Murayama: Y/n?

Y/n: Hell yeah!

Y/n throws his arms up in excitement until his left-hand gets blown off shocking him and the girls.

Y/n: Holy shit! Ow!

A giant arm grabbed Y/n's arm before a giant stray ate it.

Y/n: Power, can you move?

Power: Not even a finger. Take Meowy and flee, please.

Katase: Y/n...

Y/n pulls the cord on his chest, but only a small chainsaw comes out.

Y/n: Damn it, not enough chainsaw...I must be low on blood.

Stray: And after I finally found him...It's you, right? The one who killed Batty. He was my man, y'know?! Oh...but you're actually pretty cute yourself. You're my type, so I'll let you go!

Y/n: What about them?

Stray: They die.

Y/n spit out some blood before assuming a fighting pose.

Stray: Then you can die, too.

The stray tried attacking Y/n but he ran to the side getting behind it. The stray turned around before slamming the ground causing Y/n to be flung into the air as the stray grabbed him and threw him against the school. Y/n lands on the ground as the stray began to throw rubble at him. 

Y/n began to run as the stray would try striking him. The stray picked up some more rubble before tossing it at Y/n causing a huge dust cloud. While inside the dust, the stray sent a swipe at Y/n breaking apart the school.

Power: He can fight so fiercely...

The dust cleared to show Y/n blocking the stray's attack.

Power: To merely fondle a chest?

Y/n ran forward before hopping off the stray's tentacle and punching it in the face. The stray slapped him away causing him to fall to the ground.

Stray: Is this a joke? How'd a little pupper like you kill my Batty? Y'know, he and I shared a dream: killing and eating all of humanity. A pipe dream, but a noble one, and a romantic one. And now this little yipping dog has ruined it. You're cute enough that I regret it...But you still need to die.

Y/n: I'm not dying before I feel a girl.

Stray: That is ridiculous! To think he was killed by someone with such a trashy dream. Alas, poor Batty...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Power: Such a foolish reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~