Chapter 3: Y/n's Goal and Meowy's Whereabouts

Y/n and Power were seen walking around the night before Power smacked Y/n on the back of his head.

Power: Human! Could you hurry up and let me kill something?! I thirst for blood

Y/n: I can put up with this girl only cause of Sona's orders, but she's driving me crazy. I gotta keep it up though to prove that Saji that I'm not useless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saji: Everyone is serious about this but you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: I am serious about this, Pochita. I've already fulfilled one of my dreams as our contract says. I've already crossed the finish line for my dream but everyone is still chasing theirs. Is there some big goal that I'm missing? Does Sona have one? Does Sona also...?

Y/n began thinking about Sona and different parts of her like her lips, boobs, thighs, and ass before he lowers his head in despair.

Y/n: I want to touch a girl's body...That's it! I gave up on it before because I didn't think I was able to do it but now I'm able to achieve that type of dream. I've found my goal and it's...Melons!

Power: Huh?

Y/n: Uh nothing...

~Skip~

Y/n and Power decided to take a break for a while.

Y/n: How are we supposed to find anything? There is nothing around here?

Power: Likely because of me! I have all of the Fallen Angels and Stray Devils scared by my presence!

Y/n: Then how are we gonna produce results?!

Power became serious before jumping up.

Power: I smell a battle!

Y/n: Hey!

Power started running down the street before hopping up a wall and on top of a house.

Power: Fight time! Fight time!

Y/n: She's fast!

~Meanwhile~

Inside a park, An injured Issei Hyoudou was trying to crawl away from a Fallen Angel before Rias, Koneko, and Akeno showed up to help.

Rias: How are you, my good fallen angel?

Dohnaseek: Imagine, this town being under the control of the next head of the Gremory family. Is he one of your household?

Rias: Bring any harm to him and you get no mercy.

Dohnaseek: Well, my apologies for what happened today. You shouldn't let your servants loose like that. Someone like me might hunt him while out taking a walk.

Rias: I appreciate the advice. And for my part, next time, if anything like this happens, I will not hesitate to start something. Bear that in mind.

Dohnaseek: I could say the same thing to you, next head of the House of Gremory.

Dohnaseek was about to fly away until Power appeared above him with a Giant blood hammer before slamming it down causing both of them to fall to the ground as Dohnaseek's body exploded into blood and black feathers.

Power: I did it! The glory is mine!

Akeno: Rias, stay back...

Akeno started preparing her lightning to attack Power, but Y/n came into the park and stood in front of Power.