Jay puts his phone in his pocket and puts on his favorite cologne before exiting his room. He goes down stairs only to see his parents with his fiancé's parents about to go out to dinner.

"Jay, do you want to join us for dinner?" His mom said as soon as she saw him.

"No, I have a party to go to tonight." Jay responded giving all of them a polite smile.

"Oh, then do you mind bringing Sullyoon with you? It was her first day today you might as well get acquainted." His mom continued.

Jay seemed disappointed that his mom would bring that up. He didn't feel like babysitting all night.  "I-I don't know if-" he started.

"Actually that would be perfect! She hasn't been around much so please do take her with you." Sullyoon's mom agreed with his mom.

Jay being visibly annoyed, just rolled his eyes and said okay to be respectful. His mom looked satisfied since he couldn't back out of it.

"God I need to move out" he said under his breath.

He grabs his keys and drove to the Yeon Residence. He gets out of the car to open the door for her. He sees Sullyoon coming out of the mansion and get in his car.

"Hey, what's up." Jay started. She just gets in without a word. "Oooookay." He said closing the car door and got in the drivers seat.

The ride to the frat house was quiet and a little awkward as she was visibly annoyed. Sullyoon looked really pretty Jay thought but both of their personalities clash.

"Let's just try to have a good night. You don't have to stick to me the whole night." He broke the silence while focusing on the road.

"I'm literally forced to go to a party when I have better things to do." She said with an agitated tone.

"Hey, not my idea. I wanted to get fucked up tonight." He said giving up and shrugged.

Sullyoon just rolls her eyes and kept quiet the whole ride.

They get to the party mansion and they both got out of the car. Jay hands his keys to valet and Sullyoon just walks in the mansion by herself.

"Sully- actually whatever." Jay hesitated first but just gave up. He walks in and greets the hosts up front. He daps up Chan and Hyunjin.

"Bro I thought you wouldn't show!" Jake and Heesung greet Jay by the door.

"Yeah you're actually late for once." Heeseung added.

"What? Did I miss anything?" Jay question the two.

"Nah but you're 3 shots already behind." Jake said holding a bottle of Hennessy ready to scroll him.

Jay grabs the bottle and takes a swig. He winces as it goes down. "damn that never gets easier." He said wiping his lips with his finger.

"Cmon let's go to the pool area." Jake puts both of his arm around both Jay and Heeseung 's shoulder. As they made it to the pool.

 As they made it to the pool