Ripple and a promise

Previously

Izuku then went over to the device he used to record everything and he smiled at the device "I hope you enjoyed the show because they are mine now and forever" said Izuku.

Now

"Oh and shitmight this be for you" said Izuku as it showed Inko and Hisashi having sex. As soon as the video was over they were able to move again "That bastard" yelled Endeavor as he destroyed the TV Bakugo and Shoto wanted to kill izuku.

As for Shitmight, he was completely devastated as was Izumi as she watched Shota and Katsumi had tears running down their faces "No no this can't be true please let this be a nightmare" yelled Katsumi and Shota as they were having a meltdown holding their heads and breathing heavily Izumi and their brothers were trying to calm them down as Endeavor made a call to the psychiatric ward "what do you mean she went where did she go," yelled Endeavor as they explained that Rei just vanished.

Unaware to them izuku put another spell on the tape as he could see their expressions and actions.

Timeskip

It was morning Izuku slowly woke up and felt something on his chest when he opened his eyes he saw it was Camie as she was on top of him. Izuku then noticed they weren't the only ones on the bed as he saw Albedo and the others were also on and carefully moved so he wouldn't wake them up and got out of bed he then used his magic to extend the room and bed so that they could all fit and then got dressed and walked out of the room.

Izuku couldn't stop smiling as he loved the expression they made and it didn't matter how mad they got they could never lay a hand on him. "Oh Izuku-sama good morning you seem to be in a good mood," said Benimaru "You could say that," said Izuku as they went to go eat breakfast then they went to the throne room and Izuku sat on his throne "Alright then let hear the reports" said Izuku "yes sir the kingdom is doing well there have been no problems" said Benimaru.

"That's good to hear what about our people from the other side," said Izuku "It would appear the league is still trying to take down gigantomachia and Iida reports that UA is having some difficulties," said Benimaru "It's to be expected since they joined my kingdom," said Izuku. "Oh one more thing Simon's wife gave birth to a healthy boy last night," said Benimaru "What and he didn't tell me, man that's messed up," said Izuku "Well he did come here last night to tell you but you were occupied," said Benimaru. "Oh right well in any case I should prepare a gift for them since this is the first child to be born in the kingdom," said Izuku.

"I will make arrangements then," said Benimaru as he left the throne room. "Looks like I have some time on my hands that's good," said Izuku as he got up from his throne and that is when he thought of something.

Timeskip

Izuku was riding on Ronga down the streets of his kingdom with the two most adorable princesses in the universe as they were enjoying some ice cream. "this is the best ice cream I ever had" said Kunou "Yeah this the best thank you Papa" said Eri "Well I did promise to spent time with you two and I always keep them" said Izuku.

They then made their way to a playground "Papa I want you to push me on the swing" said Eri "Yeah me too" said Kunou "ok just give me a minute" said Izuku as he grabbed some ice cream for ranga as well and placed it down the pushed his daughters on the swings. Izuku looked around and saw families having a great time and children playing to their heart's content it made him happy knowing that they never have to go through any more hardship again.

Throughout the day, Izuku was having fun with his daughters as they went around the kingdom and his people greeted him and his daughters as his lovers also joined in on the fun as they went to get new clothes for them as Izuku stored it all in his pocket dimension. They also ran into Koda and his parents as eri went up to Koda and wanted to share her candy apple and Kunou some of her sweets it made Koda blush as they couldn't help but take a picture. The sun had finally gone down and the kingdom was still bright with lights "Dad we want to hear you sing" said Kunou.

"Ok I think I have just the one," said Izuku as he used magic to make his performance better.

Once izuku was done he heard cheers and clapping and smiled as he bowed as he made the night sky shine with fireworks. As this was happening a man then got out an earpiece and talked to someone "I'm in soon this place will also be just like the others for the sake of Humarise" said the person as he had a device in his hand as it was glowing purple.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter sorry that it's short.