✒️26 : Clean Up

Three chapters!  I'm on a roll let's gooo!!!
Love you guys💜💜💜💜   Y0itsM3  brining your idea into fruition 😙

After two weeks cleaning up and fighting I finally get to shower,   since I'm soaked dried and soaked again in ink.    I had already finished the floor The Bulldog Diner is on,  and now I am in desperate need of a shower.    I got into my dressing room,  which I am claiming now,   and started to try getting ready for my shower.

Emphasis on try.

I had fresh clothes,  towels, shampoo, conditioner,  and body soap ready.    I was about to undress to get in the shower when  a gentle hand started to caress my tail,  followed by another in an even pattern.
I stopped moving at the sensual touch,  let's just say me missing Bendy made it more addicting.

"Well well well,  looks like my dear kitten got messy.   

Let me clean you up."

I shivered as his hot breath hit my ear softly.
His hand continued to move around my tail,  taking the yucky ink with it. 
Almost like sponge.
His other hand roamed every inch of me that was ink coated,   that ink went in a lot of places.    He licked and kissed my neck in the process,  sending so many sensations through my body.   I couldn't stop the very loud purring that came from my chest.

After being touched in so many places the ink was sucked clean off of me (not in hidden crevices 🤭),  in such a spicy touchy way.    No way am I complaining,   I loved the attention.

"Bendy,  I still need a shower."   My voice almost came out as a moan.
He hummed and twirled my tail around his hand and delicately massaged it.
"Make it a bath,  I'll join you."

I flushed as he kissed one of my ears.
"How though?"

"I can make it work."
The smug look on his face told me he wasn't joking.   He went and turned the water on and put bubble bath solution in.  I watched as he stepped into the water and submerged himself.    The water turned an inky black for a few moments,  then returned to the sudsy clean white.   

Clean raven horns emerged from the bubbles,  follows by a mostly human head and the darkest hair I have ever seen in my life.   His eyes turned to me with his signature smugness.   His voice came out much smoother when he spoke,  like the darkest and richest chocolate.

(Comment which one you choose him to look like,  all choices are valid, just your preferences my lovely readers😘)

(Let me know if the pictures aren't coming up💜)

(A combo of 3 and 1😙,  that counts if you so wish too.)

"Are you coming my dear?"

I was at a loss for words.   He was beyond handsome.

"I can look away if that will make you more comfortable."

He turn his sight away from me with a smirk to give me privacy,  his horns glistening as his head moved.   Bathing with a possibly naked demon,  what could go wrong?   

I carefully took off my clothes and stepped into the water,  my heart practically racing at 100 miles per hour.    Yep,   he's not wearing anything.    His one hand came around my waist as the other stroked my hair.   His hands didn't change much except for him losing the white gloves and gaining black claw like hands.  

How are demons so freaking hot?!

I couldn't stop blushing while looking at him,  and the bathtub was big enough to hold his height and then some.  He hummed as he looked lovingly and mischievously at me.
"If I remember correctly since I broke the only thind separating our worlds, I think I earned those kisses you and I oh so desire."
Oh boy,  I haven't kissed a boy all my life.  Except for my dad on the cheek,  I was and still am a daddy's girl.
"When ever you are ready kitten"

Well,  here it goes.  My first kiss is with a super hot and sexy ink demon.

The moment I got centimeters away we both closed our eyes,  anticipating the contact.
When our lips touched fireworks went off in my stomach,  not to mention I felt like I was floating on cloud 9.  
After a few moments he slowly took the lead.    We got lost in the moment,  with his hands working their magic by just caressing bare skin and playing with my hair.   I was practically moaning into his lips,  soaking up every bit for his attention.    I slid my hands from his cheek,  with one and to his neck and the other to his chest.   Bendy's heart was beating like crazy,  just like mine.   I moved even closer,  being so bold as to put chest to chest as I sat on his lap.

We parted and painted from lack of air.
So worth it.

We finished washing up,  with Bendy being a mix of teasing and literal boyfriend material.
"Bendy now that you have a human like body,   what are you going to wear?"
He smiled and cuddled into my clean damp shoulder,  as we both had gotten out of the bath and are wrapped in warm towels.
"We are in a dressing room kitten,  well find something."

Yep,  and that was a nice form fitting suit pants,  white button up,  black vest,  black bowtie and dress shoes.   With his hair combed neatly.

This demon is gonna kill me with his looks.