✒️15 : Navigating With New Legs

Shoelessly I check out the restaurant my show was set in,   it's all dusty yet rustic.
I'm curious now,   do they have alcohol aging in here?   Wait,  no.   I shouldn't be thinking about that right now.   What I should be thinking about is breaking Alice's neck and throwing her head into the inky pits.    But what about Boris?   What did she do to him?

Boris first and then Alice.
After all,  Alice doesn't deserve attention right now.  She's being a premadona.

I wonder if Henry would bring this back to life,   without Joey.   If he knew what happened he'd sue Joey and take on the company.   I wouldn't mind being the actual Y/n the cat,   singing for everyone.     It would be the best thing I can do since I can't leave this place like this.    A walking talking humanoid cat person,   imagine seeing that out in the streets.     It wouldn't be any different from in here,  aside from this being my new home.

I see no ink puddles here,  so I'll assume it's a safe space.    With that in the back of my head I now need to find Boris and bring him to safety.   Thankfully there is a map at the entrance of mmtge restaurant,  a great thing especially since I've never navigated this floor before.

I wish this building wasn't so confusing.

I do remember there being an amusement park idea further below in the building,  but to be honest they could have done it outside with more space.  (Lemme know if you agree with that🤣,  I know it's for lore but come on. )   More space more attractions,   more attractions more merchandise and more customers.   
I could've been on the marketing team,  not gonna lie.   Maybe I'll go there and see what they were planning.

Mission:  Save Boris  
Status:  Activated

Let's go!

_________________________🖋

Ah,   she's leaving her haven now.

Don't worry kitten,  I'll leave you bread crumbs.

Joey will pay soon enough.