✒️12 : The Ink Abyss

"Wake up."

"Wake up."

"Come on You/n, Wake up"

A familiar voice echoed in my head, coaxing me to open my eyes. Doing that proves to be a difficult task on its own. My body felt heavy, like lead.

"Open your eyes."

Like magic my eyes opened, it was hard keeping them open though. The world around me was moving backwards, The walls, boxes, desks, trash bins, the banister overlooking an ink pool deep enough to swim in.

......

AN INK POOL DEEP ENOUGH TO SWIM IN?!?!

My survival instincts kicked in, as much as my lead like limbs would allow. I started to wriggle In the grip that held my hair, clawing at the arm the best I could. There was a feminine glove that came into contact with my scratching fingertips, Alice Angel. Having seen what she's capable of sent my rationality out the window, even if there are no windows here.

"Stop struggling you little nuisance!"

Her yelling cause my head to spin, more so since my scalp was screaming for relief.
I did the last thing I could think of.

"BENDY! BORIS! ANYBODY!"

At that exact moment it felt like I was flying, my head still burning but finally not being ripped apart. I knew that this was my last breath, so I'll make the best of it.

I took one final deep breath and let the thick, sticky substance embrace me.

✒️_________________________________________

Cold and dark is the description of ink.
The same ink used in creating the monsters that people choose to bring to life.
On paper and some sick and twisted machine that give life to ink.

Not everyone can find the light at the end of the tunnel, but for those who do they pave the way for others.

Be careful what you wish for, Joey.

A light shone in the abyss of thick ink. One that pulled me from the infinite depths.

One hand.
Then the other.
My head then my torso.
One leg.
Then the other.

One deep breath.

Then another.

And a heartbeat.

My eyes opened, and I could see the yellow walls and an ink trail behind me. My lungs burned from the lack of air that only now began to replenish, sending an unknown liquid to course through my veins.

Water.

I want water.

But I guess I can't be given that simple luxury.

My throat burns, so I dare not utter a single word. I shook at the freezing feeling of the black ooze on my skin, trying to run warmth into my skin would only smear the ink.

One arm.
Then the other.
One leg.
Then the other.

I crawled my shivering form forward in search of a warmer place.

Lace decorated my hands, my pale-

I lifted my hands to look at them.

Black and cream fur with lace gloves.

I'd recognize those hands anywhere.

Y/n the cat.

My very own creation.

Electricity shot through me, pushing me in order to find a mirror.

To my horror, there staring back at my was the elegantly crafted cat I oh so dearly loved to make.

I always thought I had put my heart and soul into her, figuratively speaking.

I never imagined I'd actually become her.

Here is the first version of Y/n the cat, I'll try and make a better version.

In the cartoon of course