✒️7 : Little Sheep Its Time To Sleep

I come back to consciousness with a bad headache.   I sat up with a groan as my back also hurt,  looking down I see I'm in the middle of a pentagram.    Knowing exactly how evil pentagrams are I made a fast movement to get away from the demonic ritual set up.    Traveling through the halls I came across an ink flooded walkway,  my sneakers are pitch black, parchment yellow and liquid resistant so I can walk through the inky water with out worry.    Which I did.

Halfway through the walkway my thoughts were interrupted by a man cased in ink, carrying a Bendy cut out.     "Excuse me sir,   uhm excuse me?"   When I got to the other side he was gone,  and apparently walked right into the wall.    A sigh escaped me as I noticed a switch on the wall with blinking lights.    "Ok,  guess I gotta find a few switches or buttons?"

I found the buttons and opened the door,   the interior realization hitting me like a barrel of bricks.

"The Music Department!"

I found tapes everywhere and decided to listen to them,   a few from one man in particular chilled me to the bone.

Samuel Lawrence.

He spoke about The Dancing Demon being his savior,  rituals on summoning him,  and his special space.     I followed his instrumental instructions,  being mindful of the ever growing number of Bendy cut outs.    After I played each instrument a door opened showing a switch to the ink pump,  which I turned on.

On my way out I was nearly attacked my ink monsters,  but I managed to dodge each one.  The benefits of working on agility and endurance.    Sadly I was hit in the back of my head.

"Rest your head it's time for bed."

Everything went black again.

✒️______________________________________

"At last you're awake."

I could feel my pulse through the spot I was hit,  opening my eyes to stare at that inked man from earlier.

"Come now little sheep,  you should be honored to be sacrificed out Lord and Savior."

That voice,   Its Sammy!

"Mr.  Lawrence?"  I groaned as I spoke his name.

"Ah,  I knew I recognized you Y/n.   No time for pleasantries,   it is time to summon the demon.    You are the perfect sacrifice,   he will be quite pleased."

I quickly sobered myself and paniced. 
"Mr.  Lawrence, please don't do it."   My voice trembled as I remembered my small encounter with The Ink Demon.

Sammy disregarded my tiny plea and walked off.   A speaker sounded as Sammy's voice rang through the room.

"Sheep sheep sheep its time to sleep."

"Rest your head its time for bed."

"In the morning you may wake."

"Or in the morning you'll be dead."

"Hear me, Bendy!  Arise from the darkness! Arise and claim my offering!  Free me!  I beg you!  I summon you, ink demon!  Show your face and take this tender sheep!"

I felt the ground shake as Sammy called upon Bendy.   I heard protecting and yells from the speaker.

"You can't do this to me!  I am your prophet!"

His scream was cut off from the speaker.

I struggles to try and get out of the chair I was tied to,  but failed.   The knot into the rope was too tight.
My breath hitched at the ink that started soaking the floor,  I knew exactly where it's coming from.     Slimy steps echoed off the walls,  telling me the demon was coming.

The inky frame of him emerged from the pathway in front of me,  his tall soaked form almost made me pee myself im fear.

"Do not be afraid Y/n"