Drakepad - Attempt N⁰ 1

Title: Attempt N⁰ 1
Theme: Fluffshot - Romantic Ship
Description: Drake wants to try something new.. kissing. And so so does Launchpad. So...
Length: Average
Word count: 870
Completion Date: 27th Nov
Notes: This was a request so ty and feel free to make more requests as this was super fun ( mgmendez2305 )

It was not out of the ordinary for Drake and Launchpad to have sleepovers, in fact somedays Gos felt as if Launchpad was just a member of the household.

So one night when Gos was away at a friend's birthday party Drake decided to invite Launchpad over for a sleepover, they could watch Darkwing Duck together and even the 'dreadful' Pelican Island if Launchpad really wanted.

Launchpad was brimming with excitement as he crashed into his normal spot outside the makeshift base tower, he hopped out of the vehicle and quickly ran up to the tower.

He snuck in to surprise Drake who was setting up the couch with extra blankets and pillows. And when the time was perfect he tackled him into and strong hug.

"DRAKE!" He laughed as he threw him up and then caught him back in his strong grasp.

"O-oh! Hey LP!" He wheezed from the crushing nature of one of Launchpad's signature hugs but he liked it that way, even if it might be what kills him some day.

Launchpad beamed and tossed Drake down onto the couch that he had just set up so painstakingly neatly, ruining the arrangement completely, "So what are we watching tonight?!"

Drake straightened himself up and then smiled up at LP, "Well I thought we could do a marathon of all the Darkwing episodes?" That was almost always the reply from Drake, they just loved the show too much to not watch it.

"OH YAY!" Launchpad happily exclaimed as he dived onto the couch next to Drake, he needed to be more careful he could've broke it!

He dumped out his bag on the coffee table placed infront of them, "Here's a bunch'a snacks I picked up on the way!"

Drake chuckled at how excited LP was, even though it was so normal for him he still loved it and acted like they were above the world everytime.

The two watched through some episodes but when Morgana showed up in the show it got some gears turning in Drake's head.

He wanted romance in his life... he had only held a guys hand once (in a romantic sense) but he was promptly pushed away and called a freak. So he doesn't really know how to physically handle affection but he wanted to learn. In short... he wanted to kiss someone.

He felt his stomach tumble a bit as he glanced at Launchpad, he was so nice to Drake and very handsome too...

His mind trailed off but he quickly glanced back to the screen when Launchpad turned to face him.

Now Launchpad has had plenty of lovers overtime but none of them especially clicked to him. He had gotten very close to kissing on several occasions but he never had actually went through with it.

But the thing that separated Drake and Launchpad was that LP knew he was head-over-heals in love with Drake. He was everything he ever dreamed of, cute, lovable, occasionally really smart, a Darkwing Duck fan and also literally Darkwing himself! It was just so perfect for Launchpad.

He glanced in Drake's direction to see that his face was bright red and he wasn't really focused on the show that much, "Drake are you okay?"

He nodded in response and bundled himself up in some blankets to hide.

There was a strange feeling in the air after that and neither really knew what to say for a while.

"So..."
"Umm..."
The two bashfully turned to actually look at eachother. Feeling embarrassed that they spoke in unison.

"Sorry you go first!"
"You can go first!"
The two blushed deeply and Launchpad let Drake go first.

"Umm... Well... I-I just wanted t-to ask..." He mumbled, so worried that it might all go wrong between them.

...

Silence ran through the room for a second, the only noises coming from the TV.

...

Launchpad just waited patiently for Drake to continue.

...

"Can.. I-I.. uh well.."

...

"CAN I-I KISS Y-YOU!?" Drake blurted out quickly in hopes to get the awkward feeling out of his chest.

"..." Launchpad turned a deep red shade, not knowing what to say. His biggest crush ever had just asked to kiss him?!

"I-I'm sorry LP, I-I shouldn't have a-asked. I've just n-never kissed s-someone before.."

Launchpad held his hand and smiled shyly, "Neither have I..." He locked eyes with Drake, studying just how handsome and wonderful he was.

"S-So..-" Drake started but was cut off by Launchpad kissing him softly.

The two shared the kiss for a short sweet moment and smiled when they broke apart.

"I-I think we need more practice LP..." Drake shyly held his cheek and smiled up at him in anticipation.

They ended up sharing sweet kisses until they fell asleep in eachothers arms, the darkwing outro theme humming in the background as light snores echoed through the room.