My Favourite Random Headcanons

These are mostly headcanons we came up with on a ducktales/darkwing server on discord, I just had to keep these somewhere for fanart of fic inspiration. (Also there's a lot of Alistair Boorswan stuff cause Rusty is obsessed and for some reason we headcanon every one has scars from all the adventures and stuff).
Bold in brackets = credits

Alistair Boorswan
• Alistair and Splatter Phoenix are Siblings and Gloria Swansong is their mum. (From Rusty)
• He does mixology as a hobby. (From Soy)
• Drake and him are friends and they were both left traumatised by Jim and they have gay bonding sessions every Tuesday.
• When Boorswan was a kid, he would wear way to much eyeliner to mimic a swan mask since cyngets dont have masks. (From Rusty)
• He has a large scar across his back from the explosion.
• He was a secret fan of the original DWD and he was going to add a self insert into the edgy movie.

Drake
•Drake and Launchpad listen to ABBA and Queen together.
•He has a scar on his beak from the lunchbox incident. (From Rusty)
•He has burn scars too from the explosion of the set.

Launchpad
• LP introduced all his woodchucks to DWD and huey and BOYD got really invested in it, but didn't tell anyone else.(From Nasty Goose)
• He is covered head to toe in scars.
• Drake and LP both have a Tamagachi but Drakes keep dying despite his best efforts and LP’s has never died somehow (From Soy)

Donald
• Donald has burn scars on his hands from Atlantis. (From Nasty Goose)
• The reason he's so hard to understand is because he's a less evolved version of the anthropomorphic ducks we see elsewhere in the duckverse.
• He dated Mickey in High School.
• Donald loves shrimp and other sea food, Fethry has to hide the team from him, not that Donald will eat it but to spare them from the trauma (From Soy)

Huey
• Huey has more scars than his siblings and Webby due to his dedication to his junior woodchuck badges. (From Nasty Goose)
• He also has small scars from the lava in "Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks ".
• He plays 'Legends of LegendQuest' with BOYD, Della, Launchpad and Gos.
• He's autistic, I don't even thick this is a headcanon at this point since... he stims and has a special interest and all the other stuff witch practically tells us he has autism (from Nasty Goose)
• Huey sings when he’s nervous, Dewey joins in to joke around, Louie hates it (From Nasty Goose)

Dewey
• Dewey-dew-nite actually has a fandom - he calls his fans the Dew-Drops (From Rusty)

Scrooge
• Scrooge has burn scars on his back from protecting Dewey during the explosion (from The Duck Knight Returns) (From Nasty Goose)

Gos
• Gos is non-binary, like I know I've already said this before but I'm never using she/her pronouns for them.
• Their preferred name is Gos but they don't mind being called Gosalyn as it reminds them of fond memories of their grandpa
• Gos uses cheat codes in games, DW judges them when they use them on the (non-official) DWD game
•Sometimes they spend too much of Drake's money on games so they blame LP (From Rusty)

Poe
• Poe had an iron deficiency
• He always stayed in the shade, even when leaving the house, he would carry an umbrella with him everywhere as if he was a vampire

Other
• (Ok this one is sort of morbid) Doofus recorded a lot of his “punishments” as a reminder and a keepsake
• BOYD sings like a vocaloid singer.
• Magica is allergic to peanuts