Chapter 6. | Midnight Talks. |

Comenzar desde el principio

"Stop." I groaned.

"It's t-true princess." He chuckled.

"Whatever, nerd boy. Lets play 20 questions."

"O-Okay, what's your favorite color?"

"Blue. Yours?"

"Green. What do you want to become?"

"An artist, you?"

"Architect. What's your favorite b-band?"

"Bts, yours?"

"I don't have one. Siblings?"

"Its just me, how about you?"

"I have 6 sibling, 4 brothers and 2 sisters."

"Woah, that sounds amazing."

"Yeah, its nice only when you can get along with them like me and my family."

"Hmm, cake or ice cream?"

"D-Definitely ice-cream." He chuckled when I clapped excitedly.

"Right choice nerd."

"Cars or bikes?"

"Bikes." He cheered this time and I giggled.

We continued talking like this for hours, getting to know each other more until we both fell asleep on face-time together.

Best night of my life.
.
.
.

I woke up to someone slapping me with a pillow constantly making me groan loudly.

"Stopppp." I stretched out the word as I turned over with my eyes still closed.

"Wake up bitch." I heard a voice said but I ignored it and kept sleeping.

"Wake the fuck up, school starts in 15 minutes." My eyes flew open immediately and the first thing I saw was Ray's face over me. "Finally."

"Were you serious or were you just joking?" I rolled over finally getting up.

"I'm serious, go and get ready. I'll look after breakfast." She pushed me into the bathroom as she rushed out.

I hurriedly brushed my teeth and showered knowing I'm getting late.

After I'm finished getting ready, I picked up my bag and phone, going into the kitchen area.

"Finally." Ray pushed a plate of eggs, bacon and waffles to me as I quickly swallowed everything.

I didn't even put on any makeup. Oh fuck!

We finally reached my locker, only to see a crowd gathering around. I saw a Police officer with the principal just as Alessio came into view with Silas.

"What's happening?" Ray asked nobody in particular.

Fuck, whats going on?

"There she is, she's the other one dad." A voice say and I looked to Kyle who was pointing on me.

Oh.

His dad is a police officer, I could still see the bruise on his face that I created. "No, she didn't do fucking shit. Leave her out of it." Alessio yelled without even stuttering.