Chapter - 6 # Nobita's adventure : The Decolore Archipelago

The Decolore archipelago,

Decolore Archipelago is a region consisting of a large chain of islands. It is located between Unova and Kanto.
It is inhabited by Pokémon that can be found in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova. The archipelago is sparsely populated, having only some coastal towns and many nature preserves.

Scalchop island,
Decolore Archipelago,

. Nobita was drinking  in a pokemon center while he noticed a poster. A pokemon show is going to be held in this island. So he decided to check it out. He saw the location where the  pokemon show was. The show was like this, few pokemons are gonna perform a drama play while their trainers going to give the dialogues from behind the scene.

In the show, there was a Cefairy and a unovan pokemon called Palpitoad.The story was like this, they were lover. They were travelling through the sea by a ship. The ship gets hit by an iceberg and sank. There were very short number of lifeboat so Palpitoad let Celfairy to go into it. But the Clefairy jumps back to the Palpitoad and said that she will never leave him. They sits on a wodden door but the place was a little less for two of them. So the Palpitoad kept half of it's body under water so that the Clefairy can stay out of the water completely. They spends hours like that in icy cold water. At last a boat came and rescued them but unfortunately the Palpitoad died because of hypothermia.
It was a very sad show. It brought tears to every audience. Palpitoad and Clefairy did their act very well but in some scene the Palpitoad let go some of it's cry which messed up the  story a little bit.

After the show everyone left. Nobita was heading back to the pokemon center. On his way he heared a noise. He followed it and witnessed a horrifying scene. The trainers from pokemon show are beating the hell out of poor Palpitoad.

"You stupid pokemon, " one of them said,"This is the 5th time."
"You had only one job," Another one said,"Keeping your fucking mouth shut while acting. "
"We are sick of you," Another one said," You always make disturbance. You are the reason our shows never gets to be perfect."
"We are done with you. We will find another pokemon who won't mess up," Said the first one while smashing the Palpitoad's pokeball.

They left the beaten pokemon there. Nobita quickly runs to it and picks it up. Then he rushes to the pokemon center.

"Nurse joy, i need help," Nobita yells.
"Oh Jesus,"nurse joy gasps and looks at him angrily, " How could you do such a thing to a poor soul?"she shouted.
"I didn’t did this, " Nobita shouted back,"Those pathetic excuse of men who did this are run away. Now stop being a pathetic excuse of a nurse joy and help this pokemon. "

The nurse Joy was stunned for this outburst. She quickly take the Palpitoad inside and treated it. Then when it heals completely, Nobita caught it.

Unnamed island,
Decolore islands,

The island was deserted. Nobita realised it as soon as he steps in the island.He started exploring. After walking in the island for a while he found a cave entrance. He decided to have a look inside. After few minutes of walking, he suddenly saw a weird looking Pokemon. It was looking like a big candle with a purple flame on it's head.

 It was looking like a big candle with a purple flame on it's head

( The Pokemon )

.

The pokemon looks at him then it runs away. Nobita quickly followed it. But soon he lost the sight of it. Then suddenly he saw the candle pokemon again. It started running away again as soon as he saw it. Nobita started running after it again. This happened several time. At the end Nobita found himself in front of a dead end. He was so focused on the candle pokemon that he didn’t noticed which path he was running on. Now he is lost and trapped. Suddenly he saw 3 of the same candle pokemon. 3 of them came near him and started glowing.  He realised that he is suddenly feeling very weak. He fall on his knee.He realised that these pokemons are draining his energy. He couldn’t do a single thing. Before everything went black,he saw a shadow ball heating the candle pokemons.
When he opens his eyes, he saw that he is laying under a tree outside of the cave.

"What the? How? What? How did i...?" he asks himself.
"I brought you here" a soft voice said.

He looks at the voice and saw a small pokemon floating in the air that looks like a tree stump.

.

( The pokemon)

( The pokemon)

"Did you just talked? " Nobita asks.
"I am using telepathy," The pokemon said,"I am a phantump."
"Okay, what was those things inside the cave?" Nobita asks.
"Those were Litwick. They trapped travellers and drained their energy leading them to their death." Phamump said.
"Thanks for saving me," Nobita said.
"Your welcome, " Phantump said,"My trainer was also died because of them. I wasn’t with her that time."The phantump said sadly," That's why i take the responsibility of saving other travellers from them."
" That's so sad, " Nobita said.

#
#########

That's all for today.
I hope you all enjoyed.
If you like it then vote and share my story.
If you are new than follow my profile
If you have any thoughts or opinion or question about the story then leave a comment.
C U in the next chapter.