Chapter - 5 # Nobita's Journey : Orange archipelago

Orange archipelago,

The Orange Archipelago more commonly known as the Orange Islands, is a large chain of tropical islands located south of the greater Kanto.Its tropical climate also attracts many tourists. One effect of the climate is the presence of alternately colored Pokémon. The Officer Jennys and Nurse Joys of the archipelago dress in slightly different attire than those of the other regions, and some appear to have tans. Most of the scattered islands in the archipelago are named after types of oranges or other various citrus, very few have people but most of the islands are deserted.
The economics of the Archipelago mainly depends on tourism. Most of the inhibited part of the Archipelago runs by tourist's money. The Archipelago doesn't under any government control. Actually it's really difficult for the government to keep the Archipelago under control.

Sunburst island,
Orange archipelagos,

Sunburst Island is part of the Orange Archipelago. The island is famous for having all assortments of crystal and glass shops, people traveling all over the world to buy them.  The island is  a hot tourist spot for its glass and crystal industry. Nobita bought some small and beautiful  crystal sculptures.

The seven Grapefruits islands,
Orange archipelagos,

Seven grapefruits Island are a chain of seven tiny isles in the eastern region of the Orange Archipelago. The islands grow grapefruits, and is the only place where they grow them in the Orange Islands. The people on these islands also make the grapefruit peels into candies.
Although the islands are famous for their large grapefruits, it is actually people who grow them. Each island is covered in grapefruit trees. During the winter, each tree is covered in straw for insulation, sprayed with insect repellent and weeded. Butterfree are imported from surrounding islands to help pollinate the grapefruit trees' white flowers, and the fruit develops during the warmer months for picking and processing.

When Nobita reached the island,he met some of the workers of the island. The told him that a hungry Snorlax had devastated the first island and it was later discovered that it could swim to reach the other islands.The superviser Ruby has immediately put the area on lockdown because she feared for the survival of the grapefruit. Nobita decided to help her and eventually caught Snorlax, which saved the Grapefruit Islands' groves from its gluttonous appetite.

Pinkan Island,
Orange archipelago,

Pinkan Island is a natural wildlife preserve in the Orange Archipelago.
Its name comes from a special fruit that grows on the island which turns Pokémon a pinkish color.
Its pink Pokémon are highly sought after by poachers, so people are not allowed on this island, and anyone caught on it is immediately confronted by Officer Jenny. Research scientists and other rangers also live on the island to study the rare Pokémon, but the location is deliberately kept a secret to avoid outside interference. As such, its Pokémon tend to be hostile towards humans.
Pinkan Island also has natural defenses and is surrounded by giant whirlpools. Its sheer cliffs are the only way onto the island. There are just a handful of buildings on the island that the people who help Officer Jenny stay in.
Nobita found the island by accident. He was taken to Officer Jenny. She let him go not before making him promise not to tell anyone else about the location of this island. Which she regretted later as this was what exactly he did after reaching the next ialand. He told the location about the Pinkan island to some guy for two drinks.

Fukuhara island
Orange archipelago
Fukuhara Island is an island in the Orange Archipelago. It is most likely the deserted island located south of Fairchild Island and between Pinkan Island and Kinnow Island. The island was uninhabited by humans. The island was mostly forest.
Nobita meets an paleontologist and his team of archaeologists on the way who were going to this island. He asked if he can join them which they answered happily. In the island, they discovered a hidden cave filled with what were believed to be Dome Fossils.The also found a stone slab with something written on it.
The island has a prophecy that tells about the island's fate if the Kabuto Fossils are disturbed:
When the scavengers arrive, the moon will glow an angry red.
The land itself will vanish, and be swallowed by the sea.
Eventually, this did happen, and the island sunk into the sea. With all the Kabuto Fossils revived, they swam out to sea to look for a new place to sleep. Luckily the people were able to escape and Nobita was able to catch a Kabuto.