Chapter - 3 # Samuel's adventure :Guardian of the forest

Azalea town,
Western Kanto,

After a long journey,Samuel has reached Azalea town.Azalea Town is a small, isolated town located on the southern peninsula of the Western Kanto. The town. Azalea features other notable locations as well, such as the Slowpoke Well. As such, Slowpoke can be found around the town. The town has two entrances, Route 33 to the east and Ilex Forest to the west.
In the northeast corner of town near the entrance to Route 33 there was a huge stone well. Samuel was confused because it looks like a tunnel more well less.

"What well is this?" Samuel asks himself.
"That's the Slowpoke Well", a voice said.

Samuel turned around and saw a boy one or two years younger than him is standing.

(The boy)

(The boy)

" Hi, My name is Kurt." the boy said.
"Hello,my name is Samuel," Samuel said,"What do you mean by Slowpoke well?"
"The Slowpoke Well is a large underground well where Azalea's Slowpoke live and drink." Kurt said."This was built by town's people for Slowpokes long long time ago,."
"Why so special treatment for Slowpokes?" Samuel asks.
"You see, in this small southern Johto town, Slowpoke are placed in high regard and are revered by the community." Kurt said," According to legends in the town, the Yawn of a Slowpoke causes rain. 400 years ago, a drought in Azalea Town ended right when a Slowpoke yawned"
"Wow! Was that really happened? " Samuel asks.
"This is what story says," Kurt said,"No one knows if it's true or not.

After few more talk, Kurt invite Samuel in his house. He said that his father is a custom Poké Ball creator who makes Poké Balls out of Apricorns.

"Your father makes Pokeballs from Apricorns? " Samuel asks.
"Yes, it's our famuly business. " Kurt said,"300 years ago, my ancestor made the first Pokeball ever from a white Apricorn. It was made to use against extremely aggressive pokemon Primape. Since than my family is making pokeballs from Apricorns generation by generation."
"No way,!" Samuel was shocked, "You are the defendants of the father of Pokeball."
"You can say that. Now come," Kurt said," My house is in the northwest portion of town on the east edge of Ilex Forest. "

When they reached Kurt's house,they saw the door is broken. They quickly run inside and found out that there was a huge mess inside. They found Kurt's father laying on the ground with cuts and bruises. They run towards him.

"Dad,what happened? " Kurt asks.
"They...they...took it," Kurt's father said.
"Who are they? What did they take? " Kurt asks.
"They were wearing musks." Kurt's father said,"They took the G.S. ball."
"No" Kurt mumbled, "Not the G.S. ball."
"What's the G.S. ball?" Samuel asks.
"It's a special type of Pokeball," Kurt said,"It looks highly advanced for modern time technology. Our family had it for almost one hundred years.We know nothing about it. All we know that it is bery important and shouldn't fall into wrong hand."
"Who is this? " Kurt's father asks.
"This is Samuel," Kurt said,"My new friend."
"Please, go and bring back the G.S. ball," Kurt's father said,"They went to Ilex forest. "