Chapter - 1 : The Kanto trio

There was once a huge region in pokemon world. It was known as The Greater Kanto. It has two parts. Eastern Kanto and western Kanto.

Viridian city,
Eastern Kanto,

A 10 years old boy was sitting on his bad, waiting for his dad. He is 10 years old now. According to the law of pokemon, people in the Pokemon world become legally adults at age 10 and that's when compulsory education ends. People at 10 can begin their careers and even get married. Now he is 10 years old, so he is an adult now. He wants to travel and explore the whole region.

"Nobita," he hears his dad called him.

He quickly runs downstairs. His parents looks at him and smiles.

"You are now 10 years old. So you can have your own pokemon now," said his dad while handing him a pokeball."This is your new pokemon."

Nobita quickly press the button and a Poliwag came out.

"Wow,a poliwag," Nobita said as he kneels down to the pokemon, "Hey there Poliwag,I am Nobita."

Poliwag cries happily.

"So now what do you wann do? " Nobita's mom asks.
"I want to travel the whole region and explore new places." Nobita replied.
"Okay, then get ready." His dad smiles.

Nobita runs to his room. He wears a purple full sleeves t-shirt, grey pants and brown shoes. He put on his new pair of glasses and a metal pendant as a good luck charm. Then he took his backpack and run downstairs.

[ Nobita ]

[ Nobita ]

He is now fully ready to start his journey. He headed towards the Viridian forest.

Viridian forest,
Eastern kanto,

Viridian Forest is a deep and sprawling woodland expanding across Route 2 reaching to Pewter City in the north and to Viridian City in the south, giving the forest its name. The trees in this area have grown so dense that light has trouble getting through, and because of this the forest seems dark and gloomy. The path across to each terminus winds its way around the dense layers of trees, creating a giant labyrinth many liken to a natural maze, as many people get lost inside. The entrance to the forest seems to be light and airy: the trees are not as thick and sunlight is able to get in fine. The trees stand tall and the grass appears to be long and unmaintained, while trees in the distance appear to be shadowed the whole forest. Viridian Forest hosts a large array of different Bug-type Pokémon. They are not particularly powerful, but they will cause status conditions such as paralysis and poison. It is advised from sign posts and even from other Trainers that Trainers should buy status condition healing items such as Antidote and Parlyz Heal before entering the forest. Pokémon such as Caterpie, Weedle, Metapod, and Kakuna inhabit trees and tall grass, allowing themselves to stay hidden from predators. Viridian Forest is also one of the locations where Trainers can seek wild Pikachu as well as under-leveled Pidgeotto, making the forest a very exclusive place to find Pokémon. Bug Catchers, who own common Bug-type Pokémon such as Caterpie and Weedle, come here in groups from Viridian and Pewter to battle and train.Nobita caught a Catterpie and a Weedle. Then while walking, he hears a loud noise. He runs to it and found out that it was a boy with brown hair and he has a small orange lizard like pokemon with a flame on it's tail.