𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊

Começar do início

"Oh my gosh" Maya mumbles as she uses the roses to cover her mouth while Garcia and Natalie squeal in unison, starstruck by the proposal in front of them as they scramble to take pictures of the interaction.

"Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason" Derek starts off and Maya's eyes start to form with tears as Natalie and Garcia are already shedding multiple tears.

"I wish I could explain how wonderful you truly are. The first time I met you I knew I would love you, your voice, your personality, and your humor. The love came slow, but when it did it became clear to me you were exactly what I was looking for. What I needed" Derek explains and Maya sniffles in her tears as she tries to keep it together.

"So, with that I ask," Derek says as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a ring box and proceeds to open it, revealing a beautiful diamond engagement ring. Maya gasps slightly as she stares down at the ring then locks her eyes back with Dereks, "Will you marry me?" Derek asks and Maya chuckles as Garcia, JJ and Natalie cheer silently whilst awaiting a response.

"You don't even have to ask" Maya says and the team erupts into cheers and laughter as Derek stands to his feet and instantly places his lips on Maya's, knowing he'd have her lips, her body, and smile forever.

"Just so you know, I promised Hotch and the custodians that we'd clean this up after we get back after the case" Derek says and Maya sighs as she stares into the eyes of her newly fiancé. "I guess were cleaning then" Maya says before her and Derek break out into laughter and before they can kiss, Garcia is running in between them while Natalie snaps some pictures.

"Congratulations" Hotch says as he wraps his arms around Maya, hugging her lovingly as Rossi walks up and kisses her on both of the cheeks.

"I got a bottle of 1985 wine waiting for you after this" Rossi states and Maya chuckles as she pushes past Rossi and hugs JJ, who keeps her hold tight around Maya.

"I'm happy for you" JJ says as her and Maya pull away from the hug and Maya sends her a thankful nod before Natalie rushes over.

"So, I'm obviously the maid of honor, right?" Natalie asks. "Oh, were going that big?" Maya asks, not thinking she'd have a huge wedding.

"Excuse me?! Garcia and I have basically planned the whole thing already" Natalie cheers before the team calms down, congratulating Maya and Derek one last time before they learn about a double homicide and child abduction that happened in Wichita.

_____

"Ronny Brewer is still missing" Hotch informs as the team gets situated on the plane. "What happened to his parents?" Natalie asks before Hotch informs that his parents' eyes were glued shut and filled with sand, barley being able to see the murder happen right before them.

"I have to say this is a very organized unsub" Tara voices, "I agree, he managed to sneak into the house of the victims and glue the parents' eyes shut while also waiting around to kill them and take their son" Maya adds, Tara nodding in agreement.

"Why risk doing any of that ritual stuff at all when he only came for the kid?" Natalie asks, "He probably feels more powerful knowing the child's parents are looking for him even though they can't truly see. He could be walking behind them, and they won't even know since fear and the mother father instincts kick in" Rossi explains, Natalie nodding in understanding before Hotch assigns them a specific spot when they land.

_____

Arriving at the crime scene, Maya and Natalie notices tread marks in the front of the house. "My guess is the unsub parked his car somewhere and walked the rest of the way" Maya says as she adjusts the sunglasses on her eyes.