𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓

"If the hurt comes, so will the happiness"
-Unknown-

Maya, Derek and Tara wait for the elevator door to open up so they could head up to the rest of the team to speak about the case

Maya, Derek and Tara wait for the elevator door to open up so they could head up to the rest of the team to speak about the case. "I was wondering when you'd finally come work with us" Maya states as she looks to Tara, who chuckles. "I had some business to attend to, but I got this job and wasn't going to lose it now" Tara explains, Maya nodding her head understandingly when Derek gets a test from Reid about his mother.

Just then, the elevator door opens and the three of them walk inside. "You'd think this kid would learn how to text by now. Anyway, he says he misses us, and his mom is doing well-" Derek suddenly stops as he notices JJ laying up against the wall of the elevator, obviously exhausted.

"Well, good morning to you too" Maya greets, looking over to JJ, who lets out a tired yawn and looks to the three people standing in front of her. "What's going on, a little morning-after blues? Wait, let me guess, let me guess. Date night. Romantic dinner and a movie" Derek states, trying to guess why JJ is so tired and can barely keep her eyes open.

"Hm, I don't think that's it" Tara says, shaking her head as Maya does the same thing, not agreeing with Derek's guess. "Come on, come on. There was probably a little wine involved to set the mood and then you finished it off with a little hanky panky" Derek declares and Maya's jaw drops as she hits his shoulder, causing JJ and Tara to burst out into laughter.

"Are you just describing you and Maya's night?" JJ asks tiredly, her hands resting in her pockets as she looks between the happy couple. "Besides the wine, dinner... and movie. Yes, that was our night" Maya answers, Tara raising her hand so Maya can give her a high five, which she does.

"Amen to that" Tara says as JJ chuckles softly, shaking her head before JJ explains the only action happening at her house at 3 am is a colicky baby.

"Gas? I'm guessing a lot of it" Tara states while JJ nods her head and Maya cringes her face into disgust as the elevator door dings and finally open. "Colicky. I knew that" Derek says as he's the first to walk out, Maya following after him and the two women, JJ and Tara, thoroughly introduce themselves to each other.

"Hey, Rossi. Natalie. Where's Hotch and Garcia?" Derek asks as him and Maya look around with their eyebrows furrowed while Natalie and Rossi stand in front of them, already knowing the news. "Yeah, I thought we had a case" Maya states, knowing that's the reason they were called back to the office.

"We do, but they're behind closed doors" Rossi answers as he motions towards Hotch's office where the blinds are closed, as is the door.

"Is this about the network of hitmen?" JJ answers to which Natalie confirms her question with a nod. "Any update?" Tara wonders and Rossi simply shakes his head while his hands rest on his hips. "Nothing yet, but Hotch has pulled out all the stops" Rossi answers while Maya sighs sadly, whist shaking her head.