𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

"And like the moon, we must go through phases of emptiness to feel full again"
-Unknown-

Natalie walks into work, but in order to head up to the office on the 6th floor she has to take the elevator so when people are coming out Natalie is going in

Natalie walks into work, but in order to head up to the office on the 6th floor she has to take the elevator so when people are coming out Natalie is going in. She presses the button to the 6th floor and watches the elevator door close. She is left in silence the only sound being heard is the soft vibrations of the elevator moving up.

Natalie grips her purse in her hand, her eyes slowly closing as she feels her heart starts to fall into the pit of her stomach.

"Let me- Let me out- please, let me out" Natalie begs as she kicks the wooden door in front of her, but it doesn't even budge. Suddenly, another sword quickly pierces through the box, catching Natalie off guard and causing her to move to the side, only to have her upper arm more expose which causes the sword to slice the side of her arm, and rip the material of her arm sleeve.

Natalie flinches at the memory and starts to see herself back inside the wooden box, being tormented by the man who kidnapped her. Natalie's breathing picks up and when she opens her eyes, she feels as if the walls of the elevator are closing in on her, making it harder to breathe and think straight.

Natalie backs up until she lands up against the wall, her hand tightly holding onto the metal railing surrounding the walls of the elevator and using it as a way to keep herself standing. She suddenly hears a ding, and she finally has made it to the 6th floor.

Natalie quickly exits the elevator, placing a hand on her chest as she catches her breath. Reid walks towards, watching as her chest rises up and down repeatedly. "Are you okay?" Reid asks to which Natalie chuckles softly, nodding her head while Reid moves his eyes between Natalie and the elevator, starting to understand what's going on.

"You don't have to answer that" Reid corrects quickly before Natalie swallows a large lump in her throat, her hand quickly going to rest on Reid's arm, which Reid allowed. "If you want to clear your head, you can help me put these photos in the frames for JJ" Reid states, trying to take Natalie's mind off the taunting thoughts that have been clouding her mind for months.

Natalie smiles softly as she nods her head, agreeing to help Reid.

_____

Meanwhile, Maya was waiting in the lobby of a prison while Derek was inside one of the rooms speaking with Giuseppe Montolo, the man who warned him and the rest of the BAU about the dirty dozen. The two begin talking and Montolo states he wants a nicer prison experience, and in exchange for giving up his league associates.

Giuseppe claims there are four of them and writes down contact info. Easier than one would expect, right? Derek then wants to know who the 'dirty dozen' is. Giuseppe chuckles as he places the pen down on the table, done writing down the names.