𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

"Perfection is found in accepting your imperfections"
-Bridgett Devoue-

Garcia, who's not happy about her office bedroom, takes to wandering around the halls in her pajamas, talking to herself

Garcia, who's not happy about her office bedroom, takes to wandering around the halls in her pajamas, talking to herself. Hotch shows up and tells her he needs her to come with, and he's still impeccably dressed in his suit, despite the hour. The two of them enter the elevator, Garcia looking to Hotch with shock filled eyes.

"What's going on?" Garcia asks. "There's been a major break in the case in the hitman hunting you" Hotch informs and Garcia widens her eyes in disbelief but knows Hotch wouldn't lie to her.

"We may have even found a way to bring the whole network down" Hotch says as he pulls out his phone, calling for back up...

Suddenly, a phone rings and the fellow back up closes the book she was reading and looks at her phone lying on her coffee table. The women seen is to be Alina Ivanov, the Russian DEA agent, who Hotch worked with before and helped her take down the CEO.

"Aaron Hotchner, this better be good. I read book, drink wine, have good time with women I bring back home since I do not work this week. What do you need?" Alina asks, after her small rant over the phone before Hotch begins speaking.

"How would you like to take down the dirty dozen? All of them" Hotch says over the phone and Ivana closes her book, setting it down on her table before her lips curve into a smirk.

"I thought you'd never ask..."

_____

Reid arrives at a restaurant for a date. He sits at the table anxiously and waits for his plus one to arrive. Who could it be? Natalie? The women walks up to the table and introduces herself as Cat. Cat Adams, another woman that he's been courting online with and has yet to meet in person until now.

They continue to have small talk and joke around with each other before Cat proceeds to ask Reid about his 'wife', which makes him tense up and clear his throat nervously as he turns his head, seeing Natalie and Alina sitting at the same table, both of them holding hands and not making eye contact with Reid to not seem suspicious.

Reid is pretending to hire her to hill his wife and informs Cat that he would rather not talk about his so called 'wife'.

"Should we- uh, talk about price now or..." Reid asks, leaning in so his question is quieter and that's when Cat leans in as well, urging him to slow down and talk about what they really agreed to meet up for. "To have her killed" Reid whispers, referring to his imaginary wife that Cat doesn't know if imaginary, right?