7. Throwdown

"FUCK!" How the hell could she have let this happen?

Cataleya was trying to find a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt to wear to school. She was supposed to do laundry the night before, but she never got the chance to. She came home late from practice and she had a history project to start and finish.

She knew all her sweatpants and t-shirts were dirty, but she was hoping she could find at least one more pair. To her luck, she couldn't.

Cataleya was stuck wearing a pair of skinny jeans and an oversized hoodie with a tank top underneath. Seeing that she was running late for school, Cataleya put her hair in a bun. As much as she wanted to fix her hair since it decided to have a mind of its own, she couldn't. Her dad was already yelling out that it was time to leave.

Once she rushed out of her room, she headed towards the kitchen to see her dad surprised by her appearance. She saw him take his cup of coffee and pour it into a traveler's mug, giving it to her. "I think you need this more than me."

"Thanks" She mumbled as she took her first sip. With the traveler's mug in her hand, she went to get her book bag and car keys. She was about to go start the car when her dad spoke again.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked her, and she stared at him confusedly.

He shook his head and held up two sandwiches. "Honey, you haven't eaten breakfast, and you didn't even grab anything for lunch! So how about I take this-" He took the car keys. "-and you take this-" He handed her the sandwiches. "-and I'll drive while you eat. Okay?" Not leaving her much choice, she nodded.

Cataleya began to eat one of the sandwiches her dad prepared as she headed to the car, walking to the passenger side. She was so out of it that she didn't notice her dad look at her with a worried expression.

~~~~~~~~~~

After handing in her history project before first period, Cataleya was now walking to her locker with her mug in hand. She was too zoned out that she didn't notice that Casper was walking towards her before it was too late.

Once they were close enough, Casper bumped into her harshly, making her fall. Her coffee spilled all over her hoodie. "Sorry, didn't see you there." He had a smirk on his face as he looked at the damage he caused.

When he began to walk away, Cataleya took her now empty mug and threw it at him with all of her force, hitting him in the head. "Sorry, it just fell out of my hand." She stated sarcastically. "Mind fetching it for me like the bitch you are? Or is it only Karofsky's commands you listen to?"

Casper turned red but didn't say anything. Instead, he kicked the mug further away. As he did, he saw more people watching them. Not wanting to get in trouble, he walked away, but not before giving Cataleya the middle finger.

Seeing that she pissed off Casper made Cataleya feel slightly better until she remembered that her hoodie was soaked with the remainder of her coffee.

Not wanting her tank top to get wet or to smell like coffee all day, Cataleya took off her hoodie. As she was getting up, she saw Kurt and Mercedes come up to her, with Kurt holding her mug.

"I'm guessing this is yours." She nodded, so he passed it to her, which she thanked him for.

Seeing the state she was in and the amount of coffee on the floor, Mercedes asked, "What happened?"

"Stupid ass Casper. That's what happened." Cataleya grumbled out. "God, I can't stand him!"

Mercedes was about to ask what exactly happened when Puck—who was with Matt and Mike—catcalled Cataleya as he walked by the incident. "Damn Cataleya, you look hot. You should dress like this more; maybe then guys would find you more approachable."