1. Pilot

"You ready?" Her dad asked in the passenger seat, Cataleya in the driver. They were in front of the school. As much as she wanted to say no, she looked at him and gave him a small nod.

This year she was continuing with soccer even though she didn't have as much excitement as she did last year.

The reason? She began to dance again and focused more attention on it. If she was going to do it again, she had to practice more to get better. Her mother wouldn't expect anything less.

As she was lost in her thoughts, a voice interrupted her.

"Don't mean to be rude, but we have to go if we want to meet up with Quinn." Santana said, looking expectantly at Cataleya. Since Cataleya got her permit, Cataleya and her dad had been driving Santana to and from school.

Before Cataleya could give her an answer, Santana was already leaving the car, opening Cataleya's door and dragging her out.

Cataleya's dad smiled at the scene in front of him, something he had seen often during their summer break. Santana dragged his daughter out like how Santana's father would do to him when they were younger.

"Thanks Charles, we'll see you later." Santana waved as Cataleya was grabbing her stuff. Santana then hooked her arm with Cataleya and started to walk to the school.

As they were walking, Cataleya noticed that the football guys were around the dumpster and knew they were about dump someone in. When she saw it was Kurt, someone whom she has grown protective over, she had to do something.

"Hey Santana, go on without me. I have something I have to do." Santana, already annoyed with how late they were, complied.

"I'll see you in first period then. Don't be late though, and please don't get yourself in trouble." With that, she left. Seeing as the boys were still taunting Kurt, it gave Cataleya enough time to drop her things and position her ball for Puck's head.

Right before she took the shot, she saw Mr. Schuester approach the group, hopeful he would put a stop. Instead, he just greeted the football players and left with a smile on his face.

"Un-fucking-believable." She muttered, regaining her position on the ball. Right when Kurt was taking his jacket off, she kicked her ball, hitting Puckerman right in the head.

A dead silence consumed the area. The football players turned in the direction of where the ball came from, only to see Cataleya waving at them with a smirk.

"Get off of him. I need him for something, and I would rather him not smell like garbage." She said as she noticed that Puck still had a grasp on him.

"Cataleya, it be best if you leave, I'm—"

"You know what befuddles me? That means confused by the way for you dumbasses. But it befuddles me how you guys call yourselves athletes, yet NO ONE saw the ball coming when the majority of you were facing the ball. I guess that explains why you guys haven't won a single game."

"Now, I'm not leaving without Kurt. And you really don't want to me get angry, look how that went for you last time Puckerman. So, give me Kurt." She was referring to the time she kicked him in the balls.

Puck turned red but listened. Though, not before tossing Kurt to the ground as hard as he could. "Come on boys, let's get out of here. The drug lord is here; don't want to anger her." He spewed out venomously.

Once they left, Cataleya went towards Kurt. She started to check him while asking him, "Are you okay? Did they hurt you anywhere?"

"I'm fine and thanks! I didn't want to smell like garbage this early in the morning. Especially while wearing this beauty." Kurt said as he was admiring his jacket.