the rise of snakes

Start from the beginning

Cole uses his Scythe to plug back the television so that the ninja can resume their game.

Wu: *sigh*

Zane: Don't worry, Master. We will be ready when Lord Garmadon returns.

Suddenly, Nya enters the room panicing.

Nya: Guys, Lord Garmadon, he's returned! He was spotted approaching Jamanakai Village!

The ninja panic as they struggle to prepare to fight him again, nya gives jay his nunchucks.

Jay: Uh, th-thanks, uh--

Nya: Hurry!

Jay: Okay!

The ninja rush to the dragon cabinets to travel with their dragons, but show signs of unfitness. One of the dragon doors hits Zane's head. Cole drops his weapon when mounting on his dragon. Jay fails to mount on his dragon. Wu looks in disbelief.

Nya: Uh, can I help?

Kai: Sorry, sis, where we go, danger abounds. This is a job for the ninja.

Kai fails to reach his dragon's reins.

Kai: Uh...Uh, a little help? Heh-heh, oh and sensei, where is yuno? He is like the most excited one of us to fight garmadon.

Sensei: three....two....one....aaaand--

Suddenly, they hear the gates of the monastery slam open as they see yuno flying with his wind, very fast while screaming.

Yuno: Garmadon!! I'm coming for you!!

Yuno shouted as he flies off.

Wu: there he is, now go! And help yuno!

The ninja flied off as well, following yuno as Wu and Nya watched.

Nya: Will they ever reach their full potential?

Wu: In time. Maybe a long time, but in time.

Nya: and what about Yuno?

Wu: you see..yuno..is an interesting case, while he showed interesting feats like clashing with the nunchuck of lightning with his winds and not dying from garmadon, this maybe because of his potential, but I don't think he reached his full potential, although he is the most experienced of the ninja, I feel like he will take the longest out of them to reach the full potential...

Nya: I see...
.
.
.
The ninja are shown to flying up on the sky.

Cole: Just like old times, eh, Rocky?

Kai: You guys believe what Sensei said about unlocking our full potential?

Jay: He may be onto something. I mean since we got these golden weapons, it's not like we ever had to use them. I wonder what they do.

Zane: I, for one, look forward to the future. If there is more for us to accomplish, let it be, and maybe we should ask yuno, it's most likely that he reached his full potential already.

Cole: Don't know about you, but is anyone else a little excited about battling Lord Garmadon? I've been looking forward to trying out some new Spinjitzu moves. Could be the perfect opportunity.

Jay: Ha-ha! Race you there?

The ninja race towards Jamanakai Village.

Kai: Jamanakai Village. First ninja there wins.

The ninja speed through the last stretch while approaching Jamanakai Village. They all land at the same time.

Kai: Ha-ha! I was first!