In the past three days, his body was overdrawn too much, and Jiang Mo was already tired after not talking for a while, his eyes were slightly closed, his voice became smaller and smaller, and he fell asleep in Gu Zheng's deep and gentle voice and warm embrace.

This sleep lasted for three hours, and when he woke up again, it was already afternoon.

After a morning's rest, Jiang Mo could barely get out of bed and walk around. This time, he didn't eat in bed. Gu Zheng refused to let Jiang Mo out of the house, and ordered someone to bring in the meals.

What Jiang Mo ate was porridge, which was better than in the morning. It was meat porridge. There were several dishes of vegetarian dishes on the table. Jiang Mo was already hungry, sitting on Gu Zheng's lap, refusing to be fed by the man, eating sweet bite after bite.

Gu Zheng simply drank a bowl of porridge. He had lunch and was not very hungry at this hour.

After eating and drinking enough, Jiang Mo said, "Go back to the palace."

"Okay." Gu Zheng knew that Jiang Mo would return to the palace sooner or later, and he was already very satisfied to be able to keep him for three days, but he knew that it was one thing to be disappointed, and another to suppress the dissatisfaction gushing out of his heart. Gu Zheng stepped into the carriage with his lover in his arms.

Jiang Mo's legs were weak, he didn't refuse, and asked people to be carried into the carriage in silence.

The wheels turned and drove towards the majestic palace.

There is a thick tiger-skin carpet in the pine wood carriage, and delicate pastries are placed on the small table in the middle, which is Jiang Mo's favorite taste.

Gu Zheng hugged the man and did not let go, Jiang Mo's body was limp, comfortable in the man's arms, without struggling.

"Momo," Gu Zheng buried his head next to Jiang Mo's neck, took a deep breath, "Sorry, Your Majesty, I lost control." I

have to admit that I saw Jiang Mo lying on the same bed with another man that day . The stimulation was so great that he couldn't imagine it at all. If he didn't find out that day, would it be... Could it be that his Momo became someone else's? When he thought that Jiang Mo would have an intimate relationship with someone else, he couldn't bear it. Always want to kill. If Jiang Mo hadn't stopped him that day, he would have killed Feng Qing, even though he knew nothing had happened between them.

Jealousy is like a devil, crazy thoughts are breeding in the bottom of his heart, his Momo, if only he can see it, it would be great if he is locked in his own room, he can see it when he raises his eyes, he only has himself in his eyes.

So, he lost control. He locked people in the room, imprisoned them on the bed, and refused to let go no matter how much anyone begged for mercy. For three whole days, Jiang Mo's gaze and hands were the only ones he touched.

Maybe three days later, Jiang Mo will completely draw a line with him because of his madness, maybe he will never see the gentle light in his eyes again... He thought a lot while waiting for Jiang Mo to wake up, but no regrets.

Fortunately, none of what he was worried about happened. Jiang Mo's attitude towards him remained the same as before, and Gu Zheng's concern was temporarily relieved.

This heart was mentioned again when Jiang Mo proposed to return to the palace. After returning to the palace, Jiang Mo will no longer be his Momo, but Dachen's emperor, his emperor, and the master of this country , Will he still allow himself to be by his side?

Jiang Mo sighed. Gu Zheng in this world was especially insecure. He raised his hand and rubbed his head around his neck, and asked, "Will Gu Qing live with me in the palace?