It is Jiang Mo who sits on the throne now. If he is bullied to the head, he will naturally fight back. It is not his style to swallow a broken tooth. He will do what the original owner did not complete. Without Daxia and There are two countries in Da'an, he sees how the plot line of this world will develop.

"Your Majesty wants to send troops to Daxia?" Gu Zheng sat beside Jiang Mo and made a pot of hot tea for him.

"Come out, of course we have to." Jiang Mo took a sip of hot tea slowly. The tea is a high-quality tribute tea from Jiangsu Province, and the tea maker is also skilled in making it.

Jiang Mo sighed aloud: "The general really has a pair of skillful hands. He can kill the enemy with a sword externally, and he can be red and fragrant internally. He really can be called the word [virtuous]."

The two sat close to each other, Gu Zheng leaned slightly, shortened the distance between him and Jiang Mo, and whispered in Jiang Mo's ear, "It's my honor to be able to share your majesty's worries." His

fiery breath sprayed on his ears, and he touched his ears. The blush gradually climbed up the earlobe, Jiang Mo moved his neck uncomfortably, trying to avoid the disturbance caused by the people around him, but he didn't know that his movements made the eyes of the man who had been paying attention to him even hotter.

Eunuch An, who was serving below, looked up inadvertently and saw such a scene. He quickly lowered his head, no matter how shocked he was, he stopped looking.

He knew that this young general who had just returned from the border was very attractive to His Majesty. Before the two of them met, he was not allowed to wait in front of him.

He is an old man in the palace, and he has his own way of seeing people. He has met General Gu before, and he has a general idea of ​​what kind of person he is. Seeing him getting along with His Majesty today, it is clear that he has a deep-rooted appearance. Your Majesty does not care. As if he didn't know, he seemed to acquiesce to these things...

His Majesty's affairs are beyond his control. Eunuch An immediately made up his mind that this matter would rot in his stomach. He lowered his head deeply, neither looking nor listening, nor wanting to .

What he didn't know was that the moment he lowered his head, the gentle and caring man in front of the emperor glanced at him, his eyes full of murderous intent.

"Is Gu Qing willing to fight Daxia for me?" Jiang Mo seemed to ignore Gu Zheng's small movements, as if he hadn't noticed the man's killing intent towards Eunuch An, and drew the man's attention back with one sentence.

Eunuch An is a loyal servant of the master. In this harem that has been poked like a sieve, it is rare that he is not involved with any party. Jiang Mo doesn't want him to lose his life because of Gu Zheng's matter. Gu Zheng in this world had blood on his hands, and it was not difficult to kill a little servant quietly. Jiang Mo had no plans to change the manager for the time being.

"Of course I am willing." Gu Zheng sat up straight, and spoke seriously, "Our country borders Daxia in Qingning County. If we want to start a war, it is best to start here..."

Jiang Mo yawned, feeling a little sleepy , he tilted his head, and leaned on Gu Zheng's shoulder, "I have to thank Gu Qing for Da Xia's affairs."

Gu Zheng adjusted his posture to make Jiang Mo lean more comfortably. He stared at Chi Chi's sleeping face, the young man's eyebrows were stretched, and it was not difficult to see that he was extremely relaxed.

Gu Zheng could feel that in front of him, this young emperor never concealed his real self. He didn't know why this trust came from, just like the sudden feelings in his heart, he didn't intend to go into it, the youth invested in him With trust, he will live up to this trust.