"I have some matters, I want to talk to His Majesty alone."

"Really?" Jiang Mo didn't say yes or no, but just stared straight at his Liu Jun, who didn't notice last time, The protagonist of this world seems to have...something wrong.

He seemed to sense some familiar energy.

"Your Majesty may not believe my concubine's next words, and may even be a bit treasonous, but... I still want to say that on April 12th, that is, half a month later, King Si's eldest son, King Lin'an, will join forces with nearly half of the court's ministers to force the palace!"

" Oh?" Jiang Mo raised his eyebrows, his reaction was not salty, as if what he heard was not a big matter involving forcing the palace, but a trivial matter such as "eat salty or sweet today".

"What I said is true!" Liu Yan couldn't help it all at once, "Your Majesty, they really want to take action, and the ministers participating include Zuo Xiang, General Lin, and Elder Xu Ge..." Excited, Liu Yan Tell him all he knows.

After he finished speaking in one breath, Gu Zheng said flatly: "Mr. Liu, the harem is not allowed to discuss government affairs indiscriminately."

As if a basin of cold water was directly poured into his heart, Liu Yan suddenly calmed down. After realizing what he said in front of someone, With a "shua", his face turned completely white.

What did he do? !

Liu Yan beat himself crazily in his heart: Are you a pig, Liu Yan? Why did you say it all, it's over, it's over, it's really over now!

"Your Majesty, I..."

Jiang Mo patted him on the shoulder and interrupted him gently, "I don't blame you this time, go back and don't tell anyone about this."

"Yes." Liu Yan agreed With a sound, he left in a trance.

When he returned to his palace, he suddenly realized, not to mention why he said those words uncontrollably, but the emperor's reaction was too flat, mentioning the word "force the palace", no emperor would be calm, The emperor's reaction was so strange, as if... as if he already knew everything.

That's right, Liu Yan thought about it carefully, after he said those words, the emperor's expression didn't change at all, there was no shock, let alone panic, he really knew everything.

Liu Yan thumped the pillow angrily, alas, he gave the other party a head for nothing.

Jiang Mo did know these things a long time ago. What he didn't expect was that the protagonist would come to remind him. Although he induced the protagonist to say those words, what he didn't expect was that the protagonist in this world was no longer the original protagonist.

In other words, the protagonist of this world changed his core at some point, and there was a familiar energy fluctuation in this protagonist, but he didn't feel the breath of heaven in this world, so it shouldn't be heaven.

Jiang Mo narrowed his eyes, putting aside the protagonist's concerns, the first thing to solve is the upcoming "forced palace" incident.

The border is safe, and Gu Zheng was left in the capital. The ministers had a lot of private discussions about this matter, but no matter what they thought, Jiang Mo's decision would not change.

Inside a house in the suburbs of Beijing.

If someone familiar with the court is present, they will find that most of the officials above the second rank have gathered in this small house, and the leader is the left prime minister who now holds great power.

The Zuo Xiang's surname is Zhao Mingjun. He was already sitting in this position when the first emperor was in power. He has always supported the eldest prince, and he is at odds with the current emperor. Now he is the one who wants to support the new emperor.