Gu Zheng left in a hurry, and Gu Qiao, who couldn't wait to see him, was amazed. He grabbed the messenger soldier's neck and asked, "You should see the appearance of that brother clearly, and tell me, what kind of person is he?" ?"

He has been with Gu Zheng for many years, and he has never seen him like this. He is very curious about the brother who can make Gu Zheng, a big ice cube, open up.

How could that little soldier make irresponsible remarks about the people around Gu Zheng? Ren Gu Qiao refused to open his mouth no matter how he asked.

"It's boring," Gu Qiao pushed the person away, "Don't tell me I can't go and see it, I'm so big, my cousin can't hide it even if he wants to."

He Shi Shiran walked out, wanting to see what was going on with this brother who suddenly appeared. He knew his cousin, and if he didn't want to, even if the emperor bestowed the marriage, he would not marry a plain girl. Brother who has never met. Looking at his cousin's appearance, there is no reluctance, he is clearly very willing, but the brother who can take down his cousin is a brave man.

Gu Zheng rushed all the way to the gate of the camp, where Jiang Mo was waiting for him in a lake blue uniform.

In the center of the military camp, Jiang Mo, a brother with no status, can't get in. He walked to the door and was stopped outside the door. He was not surprised. After declaring his identity, someone went in and passed it. Coming out soon.

Gu Zheng was standing in the barracks, and Jiang Mo was standing outside the barracks. The distance between the two was no more than five steps. With such a short distance, it seemed as if you could touch the opposite person just by reaching out.

Jiang Mo, who was dressed in ordinary clothes, was completely different from the emperor who was dressed in crown clothes. His clothes were not as cumbersome as those worn by other brothers, but they could better highlight his indifferent temperament like a chrysanthemum.

Seeing him, Gu Zheng was a little stunned. He agreed so easily to what could be called an absurd request, and now he came to him with this name. The happiness came so suddenly that it was unbelievable.

Seeing his stunned look, Jiang Mo chuckled: "General Gu, won't you take your fiancé in?"

Gu Zheng hurriedly asked someone to let Jiang Mo in.

Jiang Mo didn't come here as the emperor, and Gu Zheng wouldn't be so blind that he pointed it out directly. He carefully guarded the people and walked in, uncertain of Jiang Mo's purpose for coming here, so he was speechless all the way.

Gu Zheng's army is very strict, and the discipline in the barracks is strict. Jiang Mo walked all the way, and what he saw was a solemn and strict army. With the guard of this army, Dachen was able to be stable for so long when surrounded by powerful enemies outside and a faint king inside.

Jiang Mo observed the situation in the barracks all the way, and Gu Zheng watched him carefully all the way.

"The army managed by General Gu is not bad." Jiang Mo said suddenly.

Gu Zheng quickly reacted, and replied, "If you like it, I'll show you around."

Jiang Mo nodded dispensably, so the two of them turned a corner and diverted the way back to the main tent, leaving Gu Qiao who came to block people all to nothing.

"Where are the generals?" Unexpectedly, no one was seen at the gate of the barracks, Gu Qiao grabbed a guarding soldier and asked.

"Looking back at what the little general said, the general has entered the barracks." In