𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Начните с самого начала

once i got down there i saw Latrell wearing sweatpants and a wifebeater. he had his hands inside his pocket while slowly approaching me.

"what you call me out here for?" i asked him, as he looked down at his dick print that was poking out his sweats, then back at me. "no, i'm not doing that ... "

"why? you had my toes curling the last time. i loved that shit" he said while laughing.

"because you friend zoned me ... like i'm not finna be this boy who just sucks your dick whenever you want. i know i may come off as a whore at times, but that's really not what i am. my mom is a doctor and my dad is a lawyer... you think imma be the street booty to my family legacy?"

"don't take it personally that i friend zoned you"

"well i did. and by the way i'm grounded because of you"

"uht uht. because of us" he corrected me, as i rolled my eyes.

"look Latrell, i'm not sucking no more dick unless we in a relationship"

"well i'm not really ready for a relationship right now. things are really complicated for me" he admitted.

"fine then, i know other niggas who would want to be in a relationship right now"

"wait hold up— that doesn't mean i don't want you. we can try this talking shit, but i'm not going to promise that we'll jump straight into a relationship. i like to take time with getting to know mines"

"how sweet. i'm still not giving you head then UNTIL we in a relationship"

"fine. and since i'm here i just want to tell you that i don't want anyone touching you the way i do. i want to be your one and only"

"one and only? to someone that i'm not even dating? please" i said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"take it or leave it" he said, as i sucked my teeth in.

"leave it. bye Latrell" i said walking back into my house, then locking the back door.

•🦋•

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
-𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯 —
𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 12:16pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 27rd 2021 -

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢-𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯 — 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 12:16pm- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 27rd 2021 -

i went to school today wearing a sweat shirt and some baggy pants, and also sun glasses so no one would noticed that i've been crying.

but anyways, i was sitting in the lunch cafeteria with Nevaeh and Mariah. i told them everything about Latrell and i, and they were having the time of their lives laughing about it while i sat there crying.